Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 4, 2014
is cheap and awesome. People are complaining it doesn't fit their phone. online shopping is not easy you have to make sure that you check out the model number and the phone company. Just because you have a S2 doesn't mean it fits it of them, all companies have the same phone BUT different model numbers, some are slighty bigger or smaller then others, so before you come on here and start whining and putting low reviews on this product or any other for that matter PLEASE stop being lazy and do some research:
1.) check the model number
2.) make sure it is for the same phone company
3.) If you are still unsure you can always ask questions about the product before you buy it.
on February 10, 2014
I have covered many phones, tablets, ipods, and Kindle devices with screen protectors, and have never had a problem getting a smooth application. In this case, I could not get this product to stick. I bought the "correct" cover for my phone.
This cover does not come with any instructions, so I cleaned my screen well with the included cloth (no solvents or cleaners, but my screen was very clean), then peeled off the plastic covering labeled #1. I aligned the cover onto the screen, and lightly pressed it into place. I push many bubbles to the sides, but the problem is that I just could never get the edges to stick all the way around. This product may not be sticky enough for applying to this screen or it may be a little too big for the screen surface. When I took off the last piece of plastic labeled #2, I still could not get the edges on any side to stick.This product did not work for me, with this phone.
on October 16, 2016
Very hard to get them on without a hair getting in between the screen protector and screen itself. Tiny specks/air bubbles were also very hard to avoid. It took me two tries to finally get one on to be decent. Overall, the product is great, but it seems to be very hard to get it on the phone perfect without any flaws at all. It protected my phone and did what it was supposed to do and protect my screen. Overall, it was a good buy,and for the price, you can't go wrong.
on July 30, 2014
THese protectors go on nicely, however they come in a pack of 5 for a reason. my first application actually went wrong because the protectors themselves didn't want to stick properly. I thought it was my screen, so I wiped it off with microfiber and bought some screen application (it's actually just a screen cleaner) to put them on, now it works fine (screen was cracked on a temp phone) works fine now!

To apply these, you have to be careful and precise. BUT i have a solution for everyone

Step 1: buy some screen cleaner (preferably alcohol based)
2 : Clean screen with microfiber cloth + screen cleaner.
3 : remove screen protector from the pack, and ready the protector on a flat surface (something that you don't mind getting a little wet)
4 : Apply screen cleaner to the protector,soak it in the cleaning solution (spray not pour) and check again to make sure the screen on the phone is clean (little fibers from the cloth can get stuck under the protector... and they're really annoying to remove
5 : apply 1 spray of the screen cleaner to the phone, careful not to apply too much.
6 : set the protector down on your phone and it should have room and enough spray to move around a bit, use a credit card or something similar to push the bubbles out of the protector if any pop up.
on June 4, 2016
The screen protectors was a little more trouble than I had anticipated. I like to do things on the quick side but putting on these screen protectors was a time-consuming experience. Also, the fit could have been better but I made it work. I am glad the protector does its job and I will not be scratching my screen up now. Just be very careful when putting it on so you do not end up with smudges on your screen.
on July 6, 2013
and did so by going to utube and watching a few demonstrations. Prior to doing this I destroyed 2 protectors and 1 protector after going to u tube, but the 4th try was a success. I now think that all protectors, regardless of the manufacturer, are difficult to install properly. It's the nature of the beast. I say this because I watched videos for I Phones as well, they are all installed the same way. This product doesn't come with a stiff card to squeeze out the bubbles but I used a credit card, as was suggested on u tube. I also watched it while applying the protector. The three stars are for my initial frustration, and a whole lot of cursing!
on July 5, 2013
I tried putting this screen saver on from the bottom to the top and after wrecking two screens,because I had too many air bubbles and had to remove it again and try to apply it again which never works. Took my third screen and tried doing it from one side to another and it worked perfectly! I have no bubbles and it works great. These screen savers are exactly the size of the phone screen and I believe they should of been made a mm smaller. That's why so many people are having problems. So try it from the side and as you apply it wipe the plastic as your are folding it down on the phone. Very pleased!
on July 19, 2014
This screen protector does the job, but was HARD to apply.
It is a challenge getting it down just right on the phone face, and getting all the air bubbles out. Lifting and resetting it creates more air bubbles, so best to get it down and leaving it as is. The protectors might have some slight fitting issues in the corners; it could be that I just have it placed milli-fractionally off alignment, but it does not seem to want to snug right into the corners, and remains ever so slightly lifted...
Nonetheless, This Is Great Value For Money considering the price. You get 5 protectors to the package, and it is doing a great job at protecting the screen. No complaints about how effective the product is.
When I need to replace the current protector I'll try getting a better fit with the next one; I'll write about the experience and let everyone know it the second time around works out better.
on February 5, 2013
The screen covers seem very durable, easy and understandable instructions are included for applying the screen covers. The time frame was longer due to being shipped in from another location. Despite that the covers arrived in good condition and were below retail cost in my local area. I had some trouble with getting all the tiny air bubbles out when pressing the screen cover down but that is more due to the way I did so rather than the screen saver itself. This screen saver won't stop screen breakage but will stop scratching or smearing that accompanies use of a smart phone. It is well worth the investment.
on March 20, 2013
This came free with purchase of the cases I bought from the seller, but it's worth it to buy. I really didn't need to use it with my phone, but I used one film. Although it was not as nice to touch as the gorilla glass screen, I used it when I went riding a quad through a muddy rain forest. I don't remember if I could have re-sued it after tossing it out, but I'm sure it could have lasted one more round withour losing its 'sticky' back. I gave the other ones to some friends and they liked it for the same reasons. Samsung's screen doesnt need it for regular use bc of its gorilla glass. But for muddy or messy adventures, its a good accessory to have handy.