Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Compatible Sony VGP-BPS9/S Battery 71Wh, 4800mAh
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on March 9, 2012
after full charge i might get 2 hours of use, i did not get the sony that was in the picture, or read anywhere that i would recieve a knock off battery, lessoned learned, 1st out of 50 or more purchase's that was bad. Amazon should take a closer look at this vendor
on May 15, 2012
I was waiting for this battery to arrive for a couple of weeks and then wanted it traced when it did not arrive. My husband said he told me that it arrived ( I don't remember). He put it in my computer a couple of weeks ago! I did not notice because the battery has very little life to it. Maybe an hour at the most! I keep my computer plugged in because the battery was almost dead. My husband who is an I.T thought he could change some settings or whatever, but nothing worked. The battery drained a few times today. I should have noticed the reviews earlier on it and I never would have ordered it. I am within the 30 days, now I have to spend money to have it returned. Just sucks! Don't purchase this one. It will be a waste of money. I waited for this for nothing. Will buy a different one at the store.
on May 16, 2014
Thank you for asking, but I not recieved the correct product, because you don't sent me correct item. I am need COMPATIBLE SONY VGP-BPS9/S BATTERY 71Wh, 4800mAh, and the SKU I recieved was HOSYBS10SLH1312210217, it's a battery replace to VGP-BPS10, VGP-BPS9/B, VGP-BPS9A/B, VGP-BPS9B LI-ION 11.1v 5200mAh.
on December 27, 2012
It didnt work! There is a message all the time saying this battery will harm the pc. Its not what they ofered
on November 25, 2012
I made this purchase and I received a battery and one CD for "installation". But the CD and the battery NEVER work. My friends tell me when they change the battery only after reeplace the battery inmediatly works, but his never work, It was my worse experience with amazon purchase, really bad, and was a difficult and hard to give a lot of explanations to try to obtain my money return.
on March 29, 2013
It was lower quality than I was expecting, but I did not pay a great deal for it and that should have tipped me off. Also, the laptop died before the battery arrived, so I do not know how well it would have functioned in the unit... Therefore, I do not want to damage the credibility of this product, but I do want to note that it was lighter and less crafted than what I expected.
on March 12, 2012
ordered a Sony battery spent the extra money and got a RoHs knock off if i wanted the cheaper one i would have saved the money
Price: $30.15 for the same knock of battery on this site and i paid like 60 and change what was i thinking
on August 20, 2013
The item was delievered sooner than expected but therefore it doesn't fit. One of the lock doesn't work
and I have to send it back. In my opinion this part should never have left the warehouse, its useless.
on September 30, 2012
I got this to replace a dead battery on my Sony Laptop (which died after 14 months).
The price was great, compared to getting one direct from Sony. So I was a bit skeptical about performance. But now it's been 3 months and it still works fine. Charges just as fast, and the charge lasts as long as the original Sony battery did. It's basically just a clone of the SOny battery, and these aftermarket batteries can be hit-or-miss. There is always a risk when buying a battery not made by the manufacturer, but I have found this one to work just as well as the first one. I hope it lasts even longer than the original. The battery life of the original Sony battery was very disappointing.
on May 1, 2013
The battery fits, but it only provides 45 minutes of power. It is disappointing. I would not buy this again.