Other Sellers on Amazon
[1080p HD & Audio Compatible] xmartO 8CH 1080p HD Outdoor Wireless Security Surveillance Camera System with 8pcs 1080p HD Wireless Security Cameras and 2TB HDD, NVR with Built-in WiFi Router, 80ft IR
|Alert type||Motion Only|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [1080p HD Video & Audio Compatible] The 1080p (1920 x 1080) IP WiFi security cameras deliver stunning 2 million-pixel crystal clear videos, both day and night. All cameras are equipped with infrared night vision, which allows you to see up to 80ft in pure darkness. Cameras are audio compatible, each camera comes with audio port, which allows you to add external microphone to hear and record voice, without extra power cable needed. Cameras are certified weather-resistant, works indoors and out.
- [NVR with WiFi Router Built-in] This wireless security system is completed, standalone WiFi security camera system, with its own WiFi router built-in. This ensures its standalone, completed, specially-made long range WiFi distance and hassle-free to your home network. The 2TB HDD pre-installed allows 8 cameras to record 24/7 continuously for about a month.
- [Auto-Pair, True Plug and Play] This wireless security system auto connects when turned on, as soon as you connect them to power and hook up to a screen, they will AUTO-PAIR and give you view of 8 cameras immediately. This is really hassle-free plug & play.
- [Reliable Long Range WiFi with Dream Liner WiFi Relay] The camera system works with or without your home Wi-Fi, as NVR has its own built-in WiFi router. When connected, the HD cameras connect to NVR Wi-Fi instead of your home Wi-Fi, this greatly helps to save your home network bandwidth. With Dream Liner Wi-Fi Relay tech, you can use cameras in middle as repeaters to help boosting wifi signals of further cameras. This theoretically doubles the current Wi-Fi distance.
- [Easy Remote View & Playback] View cameras on mobile is super easy for xmartO camera systems. Download the free xmartO WallPixel App, scan or input Cloud ID and password, and you are ready to go. With the free mobile app, you can live view cameras, playback history videos stored on the hard drive, received push notifications, capture snapshots/videos and share them via text, email or social media.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
xmartO Home Security Camera System Wireless - 8CH NVR with 8 Cameras - 2TB Hard Disk Inside
This xmartO WPS2088-2TB is an on-premise wireless home security camera system for houses, stores, offices and warehouses. The cameras connect to the NVR's own WiFi so the system works standalone regardless whether you have Internet service or not. Connecting the NVR to Internet enables you to access the cameras remotely on iPhone, iPad, Android phones, tablets, PC and Mac, no matter where you are and when.
- With 8 included xmartO 1080p WB2054 WiFi cameras, you can easily monitor 8 areas simultaneously.
- Powered with xmartO Dream Liner WiFi Relay technology, you can set a closer camera as WiFi repeater for a further camera to boost the WiFi range.
- If a certain camera has too weak WiFi to connect, you can hard wire the camera to your router/ switch to work through wire.
- The preinstalled 2TB surveillance hard disk records videos of past 30+ days. It highlights the motion-triggered events video clips so you can retrieve daily events easily.
- xmartO provides free power extension cables and an HDMI cable, please see "Special offer" area above and add them all to cart, or contact customer support.
AUTO PAIR, Plug and Play
- The WiFi cameras were paired with the NVR in factory. You only need to plug cameras to power, connect the NVR to a monitor/ TV to get the system work
- Tips: before mounting the cameras permanently, it is suggested to test the cameras and adjust their locations for better WiFi connection.
Plug and Play
Easy Remote Access
Motion Detection Message
Save to HDD or Cloud
WiFi Relay Booster, Customizable Detection Area, Indoor & Outdoor Cameras
Dream Liner WiFi Relay
Tips: Dream Liner WiFi relay can be set in System setting - Camera Manage - Repeater. In most situations you don't need this feature. If you do have a camera with insufficient WiFi strength and you cannot adjust its mounting spot, bring it close to the NVR, set the repeater, test if it works in mount spot before mounting the camera.
Customizable Motion Detection Area
Works Indoor & Outdoor, Day & Night
Tips: the IR LEDs irradiate up to 80ft, yet 3.6mm-lens home security cameras focus on 10-15ft distance to gain wide FOV. If you need a camera that sees far, please contact xmartO customer support for recommendation of a zoom camera.
Care for Loved Ones, Never Overlook a Moment
The Cameras Work 24*7
- Like old time CCTV camera systems, this new WiFi IP camera system works 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Unlike battery-powered cameras, these cameras do not sleep and don't have to be waken by motions.
- Like battery-powered cameras, this camera system is time-saving because you only need to check daily messages to find out what happened. In the meanwhie, it keeps all 24*7 records for backup.
Below are similar items or items that work with this system
|WOW2084-1TB Camera Kit with PIR Sensor||WPK13822-1TB Camera Kit with PTZ Cameras||WP2024 Add-on PTZ Cameras||WW2024 PIR Camera - Add on or Standalone||DPM2024 PTZ Camera - Add on or Standalone||DZ2034 PTZ Camera - Add on or Standalone|
|Network Video Recorder||8CH 1080p||8CH 1080p|
|Audio||2-way Audio||2 PTZ Cams with inside Mic, 2 Stationary Supports External Mic||Microphone in||2-way Audio||2-way Audio||2-way Audio|
|Motion Detection||PIR Motion Detection||Video Motion Detection||Video Motion Detection||PIR Motion Detection||Video Motion Detection||Video Motion Detection|
|App Alerts with Snapshots||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|IR Night Vision||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Camera Siren Alarm||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Dream Liner WiFi Relay||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
The xmartO WiFi camera system now has audio support. Each camera lets you add external microphone to hear and record voice, without extra power cable needed; the NVR outputs voice through HDMI & 3.5mm audio port. Of course, you can hear from the app as well.
This xmartO 1080p wireless security camera system comes with an 8CH 1080p HD NVR recorder with 2TB hard drive, and 8x 1080p full HD wireless security cameras. With specially developed long range WiFi router inside, on open ground your cameras can work from 1000ft away from NVR. Setting up Dream Liner WiFi relay, using cameras themselves as WiFi repeaters, the range could be further. Although your camera system won't be working on open ground, the strong WiFi range helps for covering bigger areas and easier installation. Each camera has 3 LED Arrays to illuminate up to 80ft away in pure darkness. The IP66 weatherproof cameras can be mounted indoor or out to cover your home and business.
This wireless security camera system comes with 2TB hard drive pre-installed, which allows 8 cameras to record 24/7 continuously for about a month. It allows you to record much longer with motion detection recording. The NVR supports multiple recording modes, including manual recording, time scheduled recording, and motion detection recording. Receive email alerts and mobile notifications when motion is detected.
* 8CH 1080p (1920*1080) NVR with built-in WiFi router
* Cameras and NVR AUTO-PAIR, Plug and Play
* Operation system: Embedded Linux OS
* 2TB hard drive pre-installed, allows 8 cameras to record 24/7 continuously for about a month
* VGA & HDMI video outputs: up to 1080p
* 4 channel sync-playback
* Manual, time schedule & motion recording
* Playback videos in your hard drive from mobile and computer
* Support 1 SATA 3.5" HDD, up to 6TB
* Motion email alerts and mobile push notifications
* Supports Video Preview/ Recording/ Playback/ USB Backup
* Easy remote access from anywhere anytime, Supports Android/ iOS/ iPad/ PC Remote View
* Supports 4x digital zoom
* USB ports: 2x 2.0 USB ports
* Network Protocol: UPnP (play & plug)/ P2P/ SMTP (email service)/ PPPoE (dial-up)/ DHCP (Automatically obtain an IP address) etc.
* Power supply input: 100-240V AC worldwide, output: DC12V 2A
* Power consumption: ≤ 5W (Without HDD)
* Operating temperature: 14°F(-10°C) ~131°F(55°C)
* Working Humidity (%): 10%~90%
* Size: 10.12"×8.27"×1.77"
* Weight: ≤2.2lbs ex. HDD
* 1/3" Progressive Scan Sensor
* Resolution: 1920 x 1080 16:9 High Definition
* Audio compatible, each camera comes with audio port, which allows you to add external microphone to hear and record voice, without extra power cable needed
* RCA audio input
* 4 cameras w/ 4mm lens & 4 w/ 6mm
* 4mm lens gives you wider viewing angle, while 6mm lens allows you to see further and better details
* 3 LED arrays, IR distance up to 80ft
* Minimum Illumination: Color: 0.1 Lux; B/W: 0.01 Lux
* Shutter: 1/25s to 1/25,000s
* Network Interface: RJ45 / Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
* White Balance: Auto
* Day & Night: Auto/ Color/ BW
* Mirror/Flip: On/ Off
* Stream: Dual streaming at the same time
* Weatherproof: IP66
* Working temperature: -25°F (-30°C) - 140°F(+60°C)
* Humidity: 20% to 90% RH
* Anti-thunder Level: Standard IEC61000-4-5
* Power supply input: 100-240V AC worldwide, output: DC 12V 1A
* Power consumption: ≤6W
* Size: 8.07"×2.76×2.17"
* Weight: 1.1lbs
* 1x 8 Channel 1080p HD NVR, 2TB hard drive pre-installed
* 8x 1080p HD Weatherproof Night Vision Wireless Camera
* 1x 12V 3A Power Adapter for NVR (3.3ft power cord)
* 8x 12V 1A Power Adapter for Camera (10ft power cord)
* 1x 3ft Network Cable
* 1x USB Mouse
* 1x User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
How to Get Audio Work?
Please right click your NVR mouse to pop out main menu, then click System setting – CH setting – Encode setting, switch to the channel of this camera and change Encode Mode to “AV Stream”. Save your settings. You can then hear the audio from this camera.
How to Zoom in Pictures?
1. Click on the channel you want to zoom in to pop out the "zoom in" sub-menu, it displays at the bottom of the channel.
2. Then click the Zoom in button and use your mouse wheel to zoom in pictures.
3. Right click your NVR mouse can exit.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After posting the above review, the company replaced, the defective camera free of charge! Now that is standing behind your product. Not many companies do this any more. As we have had no further problems, would totally recommend this product.
I have used Xmarto camera systems for over 3 years now, running 24/7 and never ran into issues. My first 2 camera system wasn't this dreamliner series the old software was a bit clunker and wireless while great don't perform like these models do. Granted the new models removed the 3 extra lan ports on the back, but make up for it is a significantly improved wireless performance. I realized these upgrades when I bought an Xmarto security system for my mother just over a year ago. She has been using hers for over a year now and not had any issues. I like the upgrades I noticed so I waited for the 1080p version and got this 4 camera system. Since last year, I also noticed some improvements to the cameras which now have a mic adapter and and a couple other minor improvements. So after 4+ years of total run time on these systems I think it is safe to say that for the price this is an excellent security system.
You need a MONITOR to set this system up. I don't see that in the product description. The system comes with a mouse and you have to use a virtual keyboard to change the settings. Its very time consuming trying to troubleshoot with their tech support by email. They ask for a photo, then respond the next day and ask for another. Weeks of emailing back and forth would have been resolved with one phone call.
Someone entered my yard over the weekend (I see snow tracks that weren't mine). They had to walk past the camera but I couldn't find it because I literally would have to watch (in slight fast forward) hours of video. System is useless.
I did experience an issue over the weekend where my camera system went offline on Saturday around noon but when i checked it 24 hrs later, it had reconnected itself back to the internet. The only thing I could think of is that the system did a firmware upgrade or a system reboot. Knowing that it reconnected by itself is definitely a PLUS in my book.
The pictures of the red car are pictures of the monitor hooked directly to the NVR, the other 2 pictures of the truck are from the app. The way my cameras are set up, I can view car tags as well as make out someone in the vehicle as they are leaving my property.
Update: customer service has reached out and are working diligently to correct the issue. I am looking forward to placing an additional update in the coming days with more good news that all my issues have hopefully been resolved. ~ Thank you Nora