- Series: Compendium Of The Emerald Tablets: A Beginners Guide (Book 2)
- Perfect Paperback: 228 pages
- Publisher: 4biddenknowledge Inc; 2nd edition (March 18, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0578476169
- ISBN-13: 978-0578476162
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Customer Reviews: 343 customer ratings
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#9,172 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #24 in Ancient Civilizations
Compendium Of The Emerald Tablets Perfect Paperback – March 18, 2019
|New from||Used from|
Perfect Paperback, March 18, 2019
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items
What digital items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, I will outline why I could not give it 5 stars.
- There are massive sections of the tablets that are not explained at all. I would have loved to see more interpretation as I have no idea what some of the writings mean.
- Not many words, names, or phrases have a definition. Example: who is the dweller? Who is Horlet? What is a ytolan? Who are the logos? What is the significance of numbers like 3,6,9? I wish there was more indepth info on things like the coffin of petamon since it was mentioned. What is agwanti?
- I would have liked to see more references of how the tablets coincide with the bible and other religious texts.
- Chapter 8 mentions a bunch of noteworthy people but most of their descriptions do not include a date to give the reader perspective. I think everything should have a date or timeframe.
- Hyperlinks do not add value and are out of place in a physical book. I guess it would be different if this was an ebook.
- Needs an index and most definitely a glossary for reference.
-Some of the images are unclear. Example pg. 143. Its illegible.
- Too many font sizes so the book is not uniform.
- a good deal of typos.
This book is an awesome tool to open one's self up to more knowledge and research. I made many notes and plan on reading some of the books referenced.
I took the time to write this because I've learned so much from Mr. Carson and I'm studying many things from his recommendations. I just hope that on the second printing even more info can be added. I'd definitely buy a 2nd edition!!
Thanks for the call Mr. Carson. IT MADE MY DAY.
I can’t wait to see what book he writes next!
Top international reviews
Thank You 4biddenknowledge !!!