- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press; Reprint edition (April 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780875847160
- ISBN-13: 978-0875847160
- ASIN: 0875847161
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 48 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #532,253 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Competing for the Future Paperback – April 1, 1996
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
C.K. Prahalad is the Harvey C. Fruehauf Professor of Business Administration at the University of Michigan Graduate School of Business Administration and Chairman of the Board of Praja, a technology management company in San Diego. He lives in San Diego but travels extensively.