- Paperback: 422 pages
- Publisher: American Psychological Association (APA); 2nd Revised ed. edition (November 5, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591470358
- ISBN-13: 978-1591470359
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1 x 9.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #104,434 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Compleat Academic: A Career Guide 2nd Revised ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
...helps graduate students negotiate the treacherous path to becoming successful academics....Professors should buy the book as gifts for their students, and department chairpersons should buy it for their beginning assistant professors.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
But the 1-star is for lack of appropriate Kindle set-up of this book: There is NO Table of...Read more