Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Author
The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook: Amazingly Easy Recipes to Fry, Bake, Grill, and Roast with Your Air Fryer Hardcover – September 21, 2021
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Enhance your purchase
Turn your air fryer into your most used (and loved) kitchen appliance
RECIPES FOR AIR FRYING & BEYOND: This comprehensive cookbook has everything you need to create mouthwatering meals in your air fryer, including practical guidelines for using your appliance and recipes that go beyond air frying. Yes, it’s possible to use your air fryer to bake, grill, steam, and roast—and these delicious recipes make it easier than ever.
What sets The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook apart from others:
- TEACHES YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW: Take the intimidation and guesswork out of air frying with step-by-step instructions, simple recipes, and more to make things easy.
- INCLUDES HELPFUL COOKING CHARTS: This book includes handy reference charts for cooking times, temperatures, and measurements to cook popular vegetable, poultry, meat, and fish air fryer dishes in your kitchen.
- 100+ SIMPLY AIR FRYING RECIPES: Make a wide variety of delectable meals and sides, including Spinach Quiche, Mexican Pizza, Beef and Mango Skewers, and Buffalo Chicken Bites. Make something that's fitting for every diet and lifestyle, whether you're keto, vegetarian, or concerned about weight loss.
- TIME-SAVING HACKS: Learn how to bake, grill, and fry with the push of a button, and discover how you can drop pre-prepared and frozen foods right into your air fryer for the ultimate in quick cooking and convenience.
Whip up a wide variety of tasty air fryer recipes using The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
From the Publisher
What Readers Are Saying About The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook:
“Great product for the price, really nice simple recipes for the everyday family and two person household. I love the fact that most of the recipes are what all of us cook on a everyday basis. This will not be sitting in a cupboard with 50 other cookbooks: this will be used every day.”―Johanna
“This book is the super star of the three Air Fryer cookbooks I purchased recently. If you are new to Air Frying, this book is what you NEED. It has everything you need to get started with making great recipes. It has easy-to-follow, well-written and delicious recipes. This book is worth every penny!”―Vibrant111
“I bought several books to help me get started with my air fryer. This one was far better than all the others. It has great recipes with clear instructions and pictures. I love this book and keep it handy whenever I use the air fryer.”―Buttercup1
“Usually, when I get a new cookbook, I go through and put post-its on recipes I'm interested in making and it's only a handful. This book was different. I'm planning on making almost everything in it. This book was a great addition to the cookbook that came with the air fryer.”―Cheer Mom
About the Author
LINDA LARSEN is the author of 28 cookbooks. She is a Busy Cooks expert at About.com, as well as a food safety writer. Linda has been developing recipes for more than 25 years and has previously worked for Pillsbury and Malt-O-Meal.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (September 21, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 154 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1638788022
- ISBN-13 : 978-1638788027
- Item Weight : 1.23 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.75 x 0.75 x 9.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #48,801 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Cooking a complete meal in an air fryer is not a practical answer to most peoples questions.
We need timings, temperatures and methods for items of food that we would otherwise grill of fry:
eg: time and temp for bacon, pork chop, burger, chips, chicken portions, battered fish, etc etc
Some good ideas of things to make......enjoy........