Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on October 7, 2010
This is a very nice system for keeping track of your child's first years. It has the most detailed pages for before birth and the first year but there are still a few nice pages to add updates on a few birthdays. I use the folder some to hold pictures and such my boy brings home but didn't use the info cards much. I have the older edition and this newer one. They are a little different (like the page for your "family tree" is no longer shaped like a tree in the newer edition) but not so much so to be bad.
I would recommend this over the other books I researched but by no means is it the only good one out there. I am very satisfied with it and it has worked so well for my first baby I bought it again for the second one. That's good enough a recommendation for me.
on April 21, 2017
Adorable baby gift!
on October 17, 2010
I love this Baby book! I also have the first edition for my first born, so I was very very excited to see this come back in a second edition. It keeps everything conveniently organized and in one place. If you are creative, it allows you a scrapbook-like experience, if not (like me) then you can just tape your photos in or not at all. There's a growth chart, file folders for important documents and milestones, and the book itself offers a plethora of items to record precious memories.
on April 25, 2012
This is the best gift one can give to your loved one. Simply love the way the journal is designed. You can keep all the baby stuff like the health records, important documents, babies art work..etc. Baby journal is designed to record all the milestones, family pictures, baby pictures, celebrations and many more important happenings of the babies first 3 years. If ur looking for an Baby journal for your baby or as a gift. This is the perfect book.
on September 22, 2014
This will be the second one I purchased, Love it so much for my first daughter purchased 3 year ago, I purchased this on her because the original retailer did not carry anymore. Keeps everything in a neat file folder case. Just love this product.
on October 19, 2015
Bought this for my sister's shower., it is a nice detailed collection of folders and a cute baby book. My sister likes it.
on December 23, 2011
I bought this organizer after doing a lot of research about what baby organizer/keepsake to pick, and while I'm pretty happy with it, I do wish it had more file folders. The baby journal itself is great though, it is very detailed and I love filling it so that my baby will be able to see when she is old enough.
on June 22, 2015
Great baby book and organizer. Bought one for my son 3 years ago and just bought another one for my daughter. Definitely recommend.
on October 16, 2015
Great set. Cute baby book and lots of places to store memory items.
on January 31, 2011
This really has EVERYTHING new parents would need, except mine was missing the page about tracking mommy in her trimesters, I was disappointed at that, but thought it would be too much headache to get a replacement.
Otherwise it is fantastic and it's all in one, which is so helpful to expecting parents!