- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Stein and Day (January 1979)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 081286008X
- ISBN-13: 978-0812860085
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,134,131 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Complete Bonsai Handbook Paperback – January, 1979
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
and tropical species. It is the only published book I know
of that gives detailed instructions on how to grow aerial
roots on tropical fig trees kept as bonsai. This book has
only black and white photographs, and most of them are not