- Series: The Irwin/Mcgraw-Hill Series in Operations and Decision Sciences
- CD-ROM: 877 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill/Irwin; 5 edition (December 28, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0072524057
- ISBN-13: 978-0072524055
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.4 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,204,158 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Student CD-ROM T/A Complete Business Statistics (The Irwin/Mcgraw-Hill Series in Operations and Decision Sciences) 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Amir D. Aczel is the bestselling author of ten books, including "Entanglement, The Riddle of the Compass, The Mystery of the Aleph, " and "Fermat's Last Theorem." He lives in Brookline, Massachusetts. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Browse award-winning titles. See more