52MM Complete Lens Filter Accessory Kit (UV, CPL, FLD, ND2, ND4, ND8 and Macro Lens Set) for NIKON D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000 D5300 D5200 D5100 D5000 D7100 D7000 DSLR Camera
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit includes: 52MM Vivitar Filter Kit (Ultraviolet UV, Circular Polarizer CPL, Fluorescent FLD) + 52MM Altura Photo Macro Close Up Set (+1, +2, +4, +10) + 52MM Altura Photo ND Neutral Density Set (ND2, ND4, ND8) + Carry Pouch + 52MM Tulip Flower Lens Hood + 52MM Collapsible Rubber Lens Hood + 52MM Center Pinch Lens Cap + Cap Keeper Leash + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Lens Compatibilities: Popular 52MM Lens models include NIKON AF-S DX 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 VR, AF-S DX 55-200mm F/4-5.6 VR, CANON EF-M 18-55mm IS STM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II, Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL WR, Canon EF-M 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM Compact System Lens.
- Camera Models: NIKON DSLR (D3300 D3200 D3100 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100)
- Also compatible with the Canon EOS M M3 Compact System Mirrorless Camera EF-M 18-55mm IS STM zoom lenses, EF 50mm f/1.8 II.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
52mm Altura Photo 3pc. ND Filter Set (ND2 / ND4 / ND8)
- ND filters (Neutral Density) reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color. Can be used to enable slower shutter speeds. Also can be used to better separate subjects from the background by allowing wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field.
- These filters are double threaded allowing additional filters or accessories to be mounted one over the other.
52mm Altura Photo 4 Piece Close-Up Lens Set (+1,+2,+4,+10)
- Kit includes 4 close up filters of increasing magnification.
- These filters are double threaded allowing additional filters, lenses, or attachments to be mounted on top.
Vivitar 52mm 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD).
- UV filters protects your lens from scratches, removes fingerprints and absorbs ultra violet rays, giving sharper contrast to your video and digital images.
- CPL filters removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass Increases color and contrast by redcing reflections from non-metallic surfaces by cutting through haze.
- FLD filters allows camera use under fluorescent lighting. Gives natural light colors when under poor conditions.
52mm Rubber Lens Hood
- Extend to full length for use with a telephoto lens
Collapse midway for wide angle shots.
Universal 52mm Camera Lens Hood.
- The addition of a lens hood can help prevent flares--those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame.
Professional tulip shape design (also known as 'flower' or 'petal' shape) allows for greater versatility.
52mm Center Pinch Lens Cap and Cap Keeper
MagicFiber Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The ND filters are good, though with slight distortion on them. Nothing to worry about for the most part.
The CPL is even across the filter.
I still haven't used the FLD… it seems fine though. I just use the camera settings and post-processing if I need it.
The macro lenses are … priced appropriately 😆. Not great quality, but passable and fun to play with. Personally, I enjoy the poor optics on the edges—a tiny bit blurry. You might not want that effect on your shots.
The rubber collapsible hood has threads on the front and back, so you can attach more in front of it. The tulip hood only has threads on the back, so it has to be the last thing on the camera, except for the lens cap if you use it.
The storage/carry pouches are nice. Soft, padded, good material, limited loose fibers/dust. Some of these cases are just folded plastic sheets made into pockets. The ones in this set are actually nice ones.
Overall, a fun starter set. I do have a replacement, coated CPL and UV filter in my Amazon cart already though… I would recommend this set if you want to see what you can do with these. If you already know about or have used these items, this set may disappoint.
I wanted to ease into it with some basic stuff like a tripod, etc and while looking for a lens hood, I came across this gem in a rock pile. At this price point (and with no experience) I didn't expect a whole lot. I certainly didn't expect what I got.
The UV, CPL and FLD filters come in a lightweight nylon pouch which doesn't seem to be very durable, at first glance. It's the one in the picture stamped "Vivitar". It has four mesh pockets for the filters meaning there's also room to keep the literature that came with them in one of the pockets. The mesh on the pockets are made of stiff nylon that just screams "Scratch!!"
Not to put too fine of a point on it but the case kind of sucks. Which is why I just now (seriously! A couple of minutes ago...) ordered this one: https://www.amazon.com/Altura-Photo-Circular-MagicFiber-Microfiber/dp/B0083WYFWG/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1500593594&sr=1-1&keywords=altura+filter+case
I chose it as a replacement because it's almost the same (different coloration) as the pouch from this kit that holds the macro lenses. More in a moment.
The filters are of good quality manufacture and I've been using them as I learn my way around the camera. I've certainly seen differences in my pictures and feel like with just the little things like this, I might even get good at the taking of the pictures.
The macro lenses, the ND filters and the pouches (NO! Let us not forget about the pouches!!) are made by Altura Photo, also of very good material and manufacture. I haven't had the opportunity to get out and about to run these through their paces but at home and in horrible lighting I can already see how these are going to help me get a little closer to realizing the capability of my camera.
I mean, seriously, when I wanted to get up close and personal with the tiniest little dew drop before I got these I was like "That's it? That's the best I can do?". With the macro lenses, however, I get not only the dew drop but what's floating around in the dew drop. And I'm new at this!
Of course you get the lens hoods, one full coverage collapsable with two positions and one hard plastic tulip shaped one with a locking ring threaded onto it. The lens cap tether is a nice touch and the 4" x 4" micro fiber cloth is just... well... expected. You oughta get one with everything. Duct tape? Micro fiber cloth. Crock Pot? Micro fiber cloth. Micro fiber cloth? Uh... yeah... take two...
Finally, there's this fixation I have with the pouches. There's a reason for it. There's the fact that they are just SO nice. The exterior is a much heavier duty textured nylon with really good padding while the inside pockets are a much softer, flexible mesh. And they're purple inside. Purple. Yeah, I think they're pretty... so?
Anyway, the practical point to consider is that if they put that kind of care into making the pouch, then how much more care did they put into the filters and lenses that they put *inside* of the pouches. Hmm?
Ok, so enough about the pouches. Here they are, Altura and Digital Goja. Quality and satisfaction from "Proceed to checkout" to using in the field. Guaranteed, just like it says in the description.
Oh, one more thing...
Pouches! HA! Lied.
(Check out Digital Goja's YT channel, too!)