From the Back Cover
"Jack Schwager strikes again with yet another bullseye. A Complete Guide to the Futures Market will quickly become, and remain for many years, the definitive textbook for information on the futures market. The book covers the gamut of futures markets from technical and fundamental analysis to systematic trading to spreads and options. This book is a must-read for any trader in the futures markets."
Peter Brandt, Trader & publisher of the Factor Report
THE ESSENTIAL FUTURES REFERENCE GUIDE
A Complete Guide to the Futures Market is an indispensable reference for futures traders and analysts of all skill levels. Spanning every topic from technical analysis, trading systems, and fundamental analysis to options, spreads, and practical trading principles, this definitive guide is required reading for any trader or investor who wants to understand and successfully navigate the futures market.
This fully revised and updated second edition provides a solid foundation in futures market basics, details key analysis and forecasting techniques, explores advanced trading concepts, and illustrates the practical application of these ideas with hundreds of market examples. A Complete Guide to the Futures Market:
- Details different trading and analytical approaches, including chart analysis, technical indicators and trading systems, regression analysis, and fundamental market models
- Separates misleading market myths from trading realities
- Gives step-by-step instruction for developing and testing original trading ideas and systems
- Illustrates a wide range of option and spread strategies, and explains the trading implications of each
- Details a wealth of practical trading guidelines and market insights from a recognized trading authority
Trading the futures market without a firm grasp of its realities and nuances is a recipe for losing money. A Complete Guide to the Futures Market provides serious traders and investors with the tools to keep themselves on the right side of the ledger.
About the Author
JACK D. SCHWAGER is a co-founder of FundSeeder, a web-based technology and investment business designed to connect undiscovered trading talent with sources of investment capital. He is the author of numerous acclaimed financial books, including the Market Wizards series and Market Sense and Nonsense.
MARK ETZKORN is founder of FinCom Media. He was formerly Editor-in-Chief of Active Trader magazine, editor at Futures magazine, and a member of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. He has authored, edited, and contributed to more than 10 books on the financial markets.