Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 17, 2009
I picked this book up a while ago and read it along with countless others to help motivate me to eat healthier. I really enjoyed it! Joy Bauer, who just recently came out with a new book called the Life Diet, is a very informative writer who tells you exactly what you need to know in an entertaining way! I was very interested in her sections on Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fiber. I feel like I am constantly talking about these three things, however this book really breaks everything down. It may be a few years old, but it is still a great book!
on June 5, 2002
This book is easy to read yet very, very informative. I bought it few years back and for some reason never read through the entire thing. I picked it up the other day and read it from front to back, it wasn't text book like at all.
For anyone who wants to eat healthier without following a fad diet, but doesn't know where to start - I highly recommend~!
on June 27, 1999
This book explains all the new questions about eating healthy. All the information is helpful and for the most part, non-technical. There's even a chapter on how to eat right and loose weight. I'd recommend it to anyone.