Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 4, 2015
This didn't really offer any of the history behind the numerology. For instance different cultures have different number charts, this book just picks one and runs with it. I wanted a deeper understanding of the differences between the various charts. I normally like idiots guides. I enjoy the benefits of the subjects being spelled out for me. I didn't feel like they took enough time for this book.
5 people found this helpful
on April 19, 2018
It explains Numerology in a very simple but thorough manner. Excellent. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to learn Numerology.
on April 16, 2015
Easy, complete, takes me where I need to go! Where's that? Having a handy tool to scope anyone's LIFE GPS path. Pretty amazing. First I did a complete chart on one of my five offspring and tracked events etc. to check validity of system. Bingo! Made a believer outta my 72 year bones. I recommend this book highly for its price and ease of use.
on June 28, 2012
i do like this book but the information can be overwhelming. it goes into a lot of detail and does things a little differently than Glynis McCants in her 2 books. i like the fun style that Glynis uses better, although i still gleaned alot of info from this book. i don't believe in past lives, but i do believe that our ancestors pass things down to us through DNA, stories we're told, etc. a good read if you want to go deeper into the numbers.
One person found this helpful
on June 15, 2017
Very interesting, and easy to follow and use. Arrived quickly, was in better shape than discribed.
on August 7, 2017
Excellent book !

Thank you !
on February 1, 2016
This book was recommended by a friend of mine. I now use this almost daily. Great information and it will really blow your mind on the accuracy. I highly recommend this book to everyone.
One person found this helpful
on February 1, 2018
I guess I missed the part that this was used...can't believe I paid $10 for such a worn book...will pay more attention to the details next time - or better yet, go to half price books so I can check it out first.
on October 26, 2016
This book like all the idiot guides covers the subject very well
on April 4, 2014
As always these books provide simple to read and comprehensive information on a subject. I found these books perfect for good well rounded background study from which I can expand my study of a subject.