Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 12, 2015
The writer is so knowledgable about children. As I read the book, I can see exactly how my child behaves and why thanks to the insights and useful tips in this book. Highly recommended!
on March 8, 2016
One of my twin grandchildren is an especially big challenge and this book has given me some new insights.
on September 21, 2015
Excellent. Would highly recommend if you have a strong-willed child!
on March 6, 2010
I taught for 29 years in Elementary and Secondary School. My husband was a Professional Guidance Counselor on the High School level for 30 years. As we have both encountered many students and their personalities, etc., over the years, it seems natural that we are always getting questions about children and the different stages of development they encounter.
I ordered this book for my adult children and a dear friend for Valentine's Day. Each of them has a strong-willed child in their purview and keep asking questions that are addressed in the book. I firmly believe that it would be a beneficial addition to anyone's library where there are children who are strong-willed.