Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Raising a Strong-Willed Child
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on March 6, 2010
I taught for 29 years in Elementary and Secondary School. My husband was a Professional Guidance Counselor on the High School level for 30 years. As we have both encountered many students and their personalities, etc., over the years, it seems natural that we are always getting questions about children and the different stages of development they encounter.
I ordered this book for my adult children and a dear friend for Valentine's Day. Each of them has a strong-willed child in their purview and keep asking questions that are addressed in the book. I firmly believe that it would be a beneficial addition to anyone's library where there are children who are strong-willed.
on December 12, 2015
The writer is so knowledgable about children. As I read the book, I can see exactly how my child behaves and why thanks to the insights and useful tips in this book. Highly recommended!
on March 8, 2016
One of my twin grandchildren is an especially big challenge and this book has given me some new insights.
on September 21, 2015
Excellent. Would highly recommend if you have a strong-willed child!