Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Zuca Pro Complete Set- Black Insert Bag With Black Travel Cover and Pro Sliver Frame 89055900280
|Price:||$295.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 41" Telescoping handle
- Aluminum alloy frame is light, super strong and rated to safely support up to 300 lbs
- The removable, hand washable, Insert Bag is made from premium water resistant 1680D ballistic nylon
- 4" Lightweight polyurethane wheels absorb shock and make for a seriously silent ride
- This luggage meets FAA specifications for carry-on baggage.Gear platform to carry additional load
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||13.5 x 10 x 19.5 inches|
|Item Weight||12 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||12.95 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
In brief: There are so many things that *are* great about this suitcase, the things that aren't quite perfect really stand out. (see below for Pros & Cons)
What it is:
a medium-small roll-aboard suitcase with heavy duty aluminium frame. It opens like a locker, and includes smaller zipper pouches that can be stacked inside. it has a standard retractable handle and a pair of large-ish fixed wheels, as well as a slightly unique form factor, being longer than it is wide when you drag it. It's construction also allows you to sit on it. (a feature not to be under estimated!). It's different enough from a regular suitcase it can have a bit of a learning curve, but in a good way- like learning to use an ipad when you're used to a laptop.
Why I bought It:
I travel a lot between the U.S. and Japan, and when I'm not moving somewhere permanently, I'm pretty good at travelling compact (if not always light ;-). I've been a long time user of Travel Pro suitcases. their basic model that so many airline personel use was compact, tough as nails, and stylish in a simple enough way. When my last one finally gave out, I was non-plussed with their newer curvier (fatter looking) models. Hard-shell suitcases are all the rage in Japan, but i'd had more than one give up on me. I wanted a trendy, tough new travel-pro alternative, and Zuca was it.
I've had it for about a year now, with several months of active use. It's a beautiful thing to behold, and I often get compliments on it in airports.Read more ›
* Tough as hell. I don't care that it gets tossed around a bit, and I love that I can sit on it.
* Great dimensions. Yes, a bit odd, but seems to fit nicely both in overheads and in trunks.
* The giant wheels are awesome. Silently moves over smooth floors.
* The inserts are fine, but really, it ends up not being particularly useful much of the time. I use a couple of the bigger ones, and the liquids bag, but that's about it.
* The handle broke under heavy duress. (Someone, not me, fell on it down an escalator.) Since it's modular, should be easy to repair. Unfortunately, no one at the manufacturer has bothered to reply to the form I filled out on their site. I'll call them, but that sucks.
* A bit heavier and smaller than most of the other rollaboards I've had. it generally works well for how I use it, but my wife isn't sold on it because it doesn't fit as much stuff as others in its class.
* Rolls great, but the top handle is rough on large hands.
That's a lot of negatives, but I am overall very happy with the bag, and it's a worthwhile purchase.
I also love that it's a perfect seat in a crowded airport where chairs are at a premium (LaGuardia anyone??) and the perfectly flat top makes a great little dining table or laptop desk in a pinch. Lord knows I've used it many times for both those functions.
I also love the stacked packing cube idea and I will agree with the first reviewer who said the cubes should have double zippers so you can just open the door to the Zuca, unzip a cube from the center and tuck something into it without pulling the entire thing out. One other thing I've noticed in the past couple years is that the collapsible handle has gotten a little fussy and wobbly feeling. I use WD-40 on the little "stop buttons" and that seems to help. Not sure about the wobbly nature of the handle itself -- perhaps I need to take the bag out and see if there is something under there I could tighten? I dunno.
I can go two weeks on the road with just my Zuca and my purse (which is where I carry my laptop). Although, this is not so much a function of the Zuca being spacious - I just happen to be a very good packer. :o)
I get comments, compliments and confused looks every single time I travel with my Zuca and I'm constantly evangelizing "Zuca.com!" to people when they ask. I do love my bag!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have a bad knee and cannot stand for long periods of time. All travel, rail and air, involves standing. This bag makes it easy for me to deal with that problem. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by sandytiger
Makes organizing your suitcase a breeze....I won't ever travel without it! I have used it for trips up to one month. Super!Published 2 months ago by deborah baratta
Love the compactness and portability. This is my 5th purchase. I use them for storage when not traveling. Read morePublished 6 months ago by A. Spencer
Can't wait to use it. So compact, will truly make traveling easier.Published 14 months ago by Jeanne
Hands down, this is the best carry-on I have known. To put this in perspective, I have been to 48 states, 7 provinces and 36 countries over the past 35 years. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Jane Healy
LOVE THIS CASE!!! Is sooo spacious and has so many compartments. The manufacturers of this case definitely had makeup artists in mind when making this case. Read morePublished 15 months ago by S. Nimoh