- Series: Teach Yourself (McGraw-Hill)
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 4 edition (January 31, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071758992
- ISBN-13: 978-0071758994
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 1 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #998,953 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Complete Irish: A Teach Yourself Guide (Teach Yourself (McGraw-Hill)) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Diarmuid Ó Sé is a lecturer at University College, Dublin. He has worked as a secondary teacher and language laboratory instructor and was for many years a researcher at the Linguistics Institute of Ireland.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?