- Series: C.H. Spurgeon Classics
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Christian Heritage; Revised edition edition (September 20, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845502787
- ISBN-13: 978-1845502782
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1.1 x 7.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,814,489 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Complete John Ploughman (C.H. Spurgeon Classics) Paperback – September 20, 2007
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
Homely simple wisdom from yesteryear. . . . like "Loud braying reveals an ass" & Tho the birds in the net it may get away yet, when I'm down in the dust in my God I will trust.
This is a book of very short chapters & when folks come to stay & ask whats good to read this is the 1st one i give 'em. I have also given this as gifts to non-readers & they like it too.