Have one to sell?
Complete Keyboard Music 3
2. Pavan Of Three Parts
3. Galliard Of Three Parts
5. Pavan-Lord Canterbury
6. C, D, E, F, G, A-For A Beginner
7. C, D, E, F, G, A
8. Short Pavan
10. What If A Day
11. The Lady Folliott's Galliard
13. Fancy-For Two To Play
14. Appendix: Prld (With Different Ending To Vol. 1 Track 1)
15. Appendix: C, D, E, F, G, A (Fragment)
16. Appendix: C, D, E, F, G, A (Fragment)
17. Appendix: C, D, E, F, G, A (Fragment)
18. Appendix: C, D, E, F, G, A (Fragment)
19. Appendix: C, D, E, F, G, A (Fragment)
20. Appendix: Go From My Window (Fragment)
21. Appendix: Bitts Or Morcells (Fragment)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
September 18, 2015
Format: Audio CDVerified Purchase
Astonishing music and astonishingly beautiful performances. Tomkins shows us what Bull might have produced if he'd lived another 30 years (as Tomkins did - to 1656 - Bull died in 1628). I'm a harpsichordist myself, and one who specializes in this repertoire (you can look me up). I've never heard anything better than this. Do yourself a favor and buy it. Exemplary, and a credit to Tomkins, the harpsichord and also to Bernhard Klapprott, who brings the most persuasive advocacy to Thomas Tomkins, who, along with the performer should be a household name. The recording also features some of the best harpsichord sounds imaginable - a tribute to both the harpsichord builders (Cornelius Bom and Klaus Ahrend) and the engineers. I'm had to impress when it comes to harpsichord recordings, but this one did it for me.