|Item Weight||5.26 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||9.8 x 8.94 x 3.82 inches|
|Item model number||S41|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||400/1000 3000/8000 Set|
Knife Sharpening Stone Set – 400/1000 and 3000/8000-Grit Professional, Safe Knife Sharpener Set – Whetstone Set Includes Flattening Stone, Bamboo Base, and 2 Nonslip Rubber Bases by KnifePlanet
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STAY RAZOR SHARP – Dull knives are the bane of every chef’s existence, making chopping, slicing, dicing, and mincing unnecessarily difficult. Cut meat, vegetables, cheese, and bread with ease when you whet your knives with the kitchen knife sharpener set by KnifePlanet!
- 2 STONES, 4 GRITS – Sharpen and refine even the bluntest blades with 2 double-sided knife sharpeners! The 400/1000-grit knife stone raises the burr, sharpening the edge of the blade. Then, polish and perfect the knife with the fine 3000/8000-grit stone.
- NO SLIPS, NO ACCIDENTS – Your safety while sharpening knives is of the utmost importance. That’s why we include 2 nonslip rubber bases and a bamboo stone holder in every knife-sharpening kit. Minimize your risk of hazardous slips with KnifePlanet!
- FIX A FAILING STONE – Over time, your blade sharpener stones naturally grow uneven, making the perfect chop nearly impossible. Keep your sharpening stones flawlessly flat and ready to use in just minutes with KnifePlanet’s flattening stone!
- BONUS GIFT – Learn proper knife-sharpening techniques with a FREE gift from KnifePlanet! Each sharpening stone set comes with a bonus link with instrumental articles and videos that help you develop this important skill.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
KNIFEPLANET COMPLETE HIGH-DENSITY KNIFE SHARPENING SET
6-PIECE Knife Sharpening Stones Set
The KNIFEPLANET's Complete Sharpening Set is all you need to sharpen your knives at home. The High-Density water stones offer Coarse, Medium and Fine grits to sharpen all kinds of knives and the Flattening Stone will help you keep your water stones flat all the time.
Dimensions of the Whetstones and the Flattening Stone: 7.09 x 2.35 x 1.18 inches (18 x 6 x 3 cm)
The KNIFEPLANET Set includes:
· 400/1000 Grit Whetstone
· 3000/8000 Grit Whetstone
· KnifePlanet Flattening Stone
· 1 bamboo stone holder
· 2 black rubber bases
· Exclusive access to KnifePlanet's Online Learning Material
KNIFEPLANET High-Density Sharpening Stones
PREMIUM HIGH-DENSITY WHETSTONES
State of the art manufacturing process:
- Made with Alumina Oxide
- Shaped under 200 TONS of pressure, 2 different grits on the same stone without application of glue
- heated by 72 hours at 1300°C for noticeable high-density and durability
Sharpens all non-serrated and non-ceramic blades
Sharpen like a Chef
— With a total of 4 sharpening grits, you will be able to take care of very dull knives, tools, and non-serrated and non-ceramic blades without problems, while maintaining the whetstones flat using the black fixer stone.
KNIFEPLANET's Online Sharpening Learning Material
Our Online Learning Resources:
You will be given access to our useful online learning material: a set of videos and articles to help you improve your sharpening skills.
These resources were made by professional knife sharpeners, specifically for beginners and intermediate sharpeners. The articles and videos will guide you and teach you knife sharpening from scratch, also covering more advanced techniques. You can also get in touch with us anytime if you have any questions concerning sharpening specific types of knives.
— You'll find the web address to access the online material printed on the package, and also on the instruction paper inside the set.
· Soak the sharpening stones in water for around 10 minutes before sharpening. NO oil/lubricant is needed. Only tap water.
· The flattening stone also needs to be soaked in water for 10 minutes with the stones before flattening.
· Our videos and written guides will help you use the sharpening set. Do not forget to check out our online instructions.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've played with a few knives already and I know my technique is way off, but I've managed to get progressively sharper edges on each knife I've put on the stones. I'm trying to work on consistency in pressure and blade angle. The bowling out of the 400 makes this difficult but I can still manage a decent edge.
I would say they are worth the money. Go for it. I took a blunted Pampered Chef kitchen knife from completely dull to razor sharp in about an hour (of bumbling and repairing mistakes LOL) heavy grinding. If you have a severely damaged blade, grab one of those cheesey two sided stones from Harbor Freight to do your heavy grinding. From there these stones will work very well.
The bamboo base, rubber feet, and stones are good quality. I bought plastic tubs to house the working stone and soak the non-working stone, turning the latter into the overall storage case when not sharpening.
How about sending me the flattening stone for the 5th star?
This set for sure works to cleanup your knives.
Learning how to properly sharpening knives takes time. These stones WILL do the job. The proper form is performing over and over and muscle memory. Start with a "crappy" knife, take your time.
Top reviews from other countries
All the contents came included flattening stone and all, I know that some didn’t receive that but it is included in the purchase.