BUTUZE Complete Leather Craft Tool Sets 42 PCS DIY Craft Supplies for Beginner-Hand Sewing Tools for Stitching/Cutting/Punching Canvas/Leather Craft DIY
- VERSATILE: Whether you are looking to craft a stylish leather bag, wallet, canvas or even key bags our handy Leather Stitching Tools are perfect for you. Well suited for beginner, professional or DIY leather work. No other Better!
- DURABLE, TOP QUALITY: All tools in our leather sewing kit are made with premium quality materials.Provide you with a more lasting and satisfying user experience. Even more, our craft supplies are perfectly safe on your hands. Buy with confidence!
- SUPER-EASY TO USE: With this one of a kind sewing awl Kit you will be able to make your favorite DIY crafts with ease. Simply choose one of our durable and user-friendly tool you need and start making stunning crafts. You’ll love it!
- THE COMPLETE SET: Our 42-piece Leather Craft Tool Set has 2 stitching wheel tools, cutting knife, edge crease skiving tool,1 box of buttons, punch snap, awl, puncher, adjustable groover, wide mouth edge skiving tool, scissors, wooden stick, cutting knife, needle kit, 1 set of groover,1 set of copper awl, 3 file nails, 1 beeswax, 1 thimble ring, 2 finger cots, 5 waxed threads, 1 cutting mat, 1 A5 leather skin & 1 A4 leather skin (both color random).
- GREAT GIFTING IDEA: If you are looking for a thoughtful gift for your special friend or family, or you want to design that unique leather gift then grab this needle and thread kit. Surprise the handyman in the family! Share and spread the love.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
We fully stock this leather craft tool set with all necessary equipments for all your sewing needs. Which including 1xcopper awl,1x 7 in 1 adjustable groover,1 x leather cutting knife,1 x awl,1 x hole puncher,1x wide-edge leather groover,1 x Leather 0verstitch Wheel 4mm ,1 x Leather Stitching Spacer 2mm ,1x rotary cutter,1 x leather edge creaser,1 x scissors, 1x A4 leather ,1 x A5 leather ,1 x A4 leather mat,3 x nail files,3 x wool daubers,2 x finger cots,2 x wood burnishers,5 x waxed thread (55yards per spool,black,coffee,light coffee,black,natural color),1 x thimble,1 x wax ,3 x u v groover,80 sets leather rivets,7 x leather needles. 1Pcs straight upholstery needle,1Pcs sail needle for sewing canvas and blinds ,1Pcs sack needle,1Pcs curved mattress needle1Pcs carpet needle for sewing and heavy cloth ,1Pcs glover's needle for sewing leather and furs ,1Pcs curved mattress needle for sewing upholstery and mattress .
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First the good:
The cutting mat you get with this kit is great. The thickness can handle the impact of a mallet and pricking forks, but if you are using a rotary knife, be carful not to press too hard or it may cut right through.
The edge beveling, line grooving tool is handy. There are better out there, but it is a bargain for the price!
The burnisher this kit comes with is okay. I ended up sanding it down with some 500 grit sand paper which has helped get a good edge on my projects.
The rotary knife is Sharp as expected, but it is cheaply made and the blade with come off of you do not tighten the screw on the back. That being said, it works well for the price.
The skiving blade you get is sharp, but will quickly dull even when using it on light weight leather. I have found that it fills within one or two uses after sharpening. It’s pretty much crap IMO.
The whole puncher honestly just hasn’t worked well at all. I’ve tried it with several different leathers and on several different surfaces and it just doesn’t cut it.
The rivers the set came with has been nothing but a headache, though I think it’s more so because of the tools included as opposed to the rivets themselves.
The rest of the stuff in this set I don’t use at all.
Lastly the leather it comes with is trash in my opinion. That being said I don’t think any one is buying it for the included leather.
Overall, it is a decent buy for someone just starting, but won’t last long if you plan to go beyond beginner projects. If this is hobby you really want to get into, my advice is to buy quality.
I would say overall a good price for seeing if you want to get into leather working!