Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on July 16, 2012
Great looking dishes with lots of choices and options. Not what I thought I was getting, much better. I especially enjoy the wonderful photography to whet the appetite and get me cooking. Most ingredients are readily available.
on October 4, 2010
I bought this book primarly because I was curious about mediterranean recipes. The recipes are all very healthy, but may not be appealing to everyone. Mediterranean cooking is very new to me and I don't usually keep stock of many of the ingredients the recipes call for. However I recommend this book, The Complete Mediterranean Cookbook, to anyone that strives to eat healthy and is looking for more variety in their diet.
on December 18, 2014
good
on December 3, 2009
It is a little too much, to high end for me, I was looking for more "down to earth" receipes, that the Mediterranean folks eat in their homes. This is high end eating out stuff. I'm giving it as a Christmas gift this year.