- Series: Scottish Cultural Review of Language and Literature (Book 5)
- Paperback: 311 pages
- Publisher: Rodopi (February 2, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 904201749X
- ISBN-13: 978-9042017498
- Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 6 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,452,627 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Complete and Full with Numbers. The Narrative Poetry of Robert Henryson (Scroll 5) (Scottish Cultural Review of Language and Literature)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"[The study] is essential for scholars of Henryson, constituting as it does a significant, major contribution to the study not just of Robert Henryson but of Medieval Scottish Literature as a whole." in: Scottish Studies Review, Vol. 8, No. 1, 2007
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|