Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on June 8, 2016
This book is AMAZING. It's packed with great material. The quality of the binding, the photographs and the actual print is top notch as well. This isn't a small or light book that you carry with you so it would be nice to see a Kindle version as well.
on May 19, 2014
This encyclopedia is truly that, the most all-encompassing and current outdoor guide I've seen. Modern and relevant information for any outdoors enthusiast.

I highly recommend this book.
on June 3, 2014
The scout handbook on steriods. It has everything for both the enthusiasts and the casual outdoorsman. Great pictures and charts
on March 14, 2017
fast delivery good book
on July 27, 2014
I got this book for my husband and he loves it! Very complete and great tips for hunting and fishing.
on July 7, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my brother and he LOVES it. It's pretty comprehensive, and I wouldn't hesitate giving this book to anyone who is interested in the outdoors. Now I want one.
on January 12, 2017
WOW this has everything you could ask for and more. This far, far, far exceeded my expectations. This is a very thorough and amazing book. everything you could hope to learn and then some. : )
on January 20, 2017
My son gave me a list of items he wanted for Christmas. This was one of the items I ordered. My son was thrilled to death with it and couldn't believe how many subjects it covered
on January 5, 2016
A great overview on outdoor activities/safety/preparedness. I enjoy picking through it. This book is beneficial because of its scope, but lacking in detail, which understandably it cannot contain. It is a great starting point for unfamiliar topics.
on January 8, 2017
This book has information on everything you can do in the outdoors and more. I bought this as a gift for my son and he can't put the book down.