- Paperback: 378 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 24, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1467974234
- ISBN-13: 978-1467974233
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.9 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,198,416 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Complete Solar Photovoltaics for Residential, Commercial, and Utility Systems
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
The author is a world leading expert on ground based solar radiation. He discovered the “Archimedes Death Ray” effect that occurs in architecture, found unnaturally high levels of solar radiation in human society, discovered radiation suppression by nature, and developed the “Tree Canopy Light Interference”, “Structure Light Interference”, and “Atmospheric Energy Interference” effects for solar radiation.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?