Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 265 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 274 reviews
on December 12, 2016
The santa suit was ordered according to the sizing chart and the photograph displayed on the web site to fit my husband who is 6 feet tall, between a large and extra-large size. Unfortunately, after waiting three weeks for delivery, it arrived but it was not the santa suit I had ordered and it was super super small - so small that it made a good costume for his sister who is 4'11 inches and weighs 90 pounds. Very disappointing. Because the suit came from China I did not contact the manufacturer to remedy the problem...we didn't have time to wait for another suit to arrive so I cut my losses and chalked it up to learned experience. It was too late to do anything about it.
on March 3, 2017
This was great, love creating a new tradition of Santa being able to visit our home instead of having to go to a mall and wait in line during flu season. The inside of the coat is scratchy and it can get quite hot while wearing it but we don't need it worn for long periods of time so the little annoyance of the suit are short lived.
on September 25, 2015
Awesome deal, great value - much better than expected!
review image
on June 7, 2017
This costume worked very well during a community holiday event. However, it wears a bit larger than the indicated size. Not sure how many pillows the designer had in mind for the stomach. LOL.
on January 10, 2016
AWESOME!!!! Was a huge hit at our Christmas party and very funny... My fiance secretly changed into the Santa costume halfway through the party and came back in with a tray of shots of peppermint schnapps. Although we were not trying to trick anyone (there were no children) and it was just supposed to be funny, many people had no idea who "Santa" really was. It's a very good quality suit and for a very reasonable price. It would've cost the same to rent something similar for one night.
on October 14, 2012
After reading the other reviews I was concerned about the "odor" problem. The first thing I did was open the box and press my face into the fabric and take a deep breath. It smelled like freshly done laundry. No unpleasant odor at all.
I have a very plush and warm suit already but it is too hot to wear at indoor events. I wanted something that would look good, but be cooler to wear. This suit is perfect for that.

The only negative is quality of the cut and sewing. The hem of the jacket is not even and the belt loops are up under the armpits making it hard to put the belt in and keeping the belt up on my chest. It is shown that way in the picture so this was not a supprise to me.

The suit is ready to use out of the box and all the accessories needed are included. For the price, it is a great deal.
on December 17, 2015
This is a great suit for $55. It's complete, fits good, and will hold up for a couple years average use. However, it is pretty cheap, made in China stuff. Be sure you check all the seams to make sure they have been sown properly. I had to resew the right pants pocket which had 2 huge holes in the bottom - that my car keys would easily have fallen out of. And I had to resew the bottom of the seam of the hat or it would have slowly unravelled. The hat holds the wig and beard on so it's pretty important. Professional suits run from $300 - $500+ so if you are just using this for a once in a while thing it's a great buy. Merry Christmas!!!
on November 8, 2016
This was supposed to be a 10 piece outfit and only 6 pieces came. There was no adjustment in price. I had to go elsewhere for the missing pieces.
on December 12, 2016
I usually don't write reviews, even though I should because when I am looking for something I ready what other folks are saying about that product! I want to assure you that this suit is VERY good. It fits well.....and has all that you need to become the "jolly old elf" The price was great and to be honest I didn't know what to expect...but after ready the reviews I tired it and I am so glad I did....Good Job Halco for a great product at a great price...
review image
on January 1, 2017
This suit will get the job done for maybe a Christmas or two. Straps on the boot overlays broke after 5 mines and never came over the front of the shoe. The belt is flimsy and never stayed buckled right. The beard kept falling down. If you want something more authentic I would buy else where but if it's just for your kids on one Christmas this might do. I expected more but got less.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.