- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Anness Publishers Ltd. (2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0681186690
- ISBN-13: 978-0681186699
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 8.8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,959,764 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Complete Practical Encyclopedia of Bonsai Paperback – 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It helped me as a beginner to know about bonsai and how to start taking care of.
I recommended this book.
Wether you want to just try to start a new hobby or want to gain more knowledge about this Japanese art, this book is for you.
The book contains beautiful pictures of true Bonsai masterpieces and also pictures that show you the proceedings for taking care and developing your Bonsai step by step.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am new to Bonsai and this book has all the information I need to get started and keep going.Published 22 months ago by Richard T