Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon

Complete Reflexology for Life
Format: Paperback|Change

on February 21, 2017
Very detailed book on reflexology. I am using ift as a refresher course to see if I have forgotten anything in the last 35 years of practicing reflexology. Everything anyone would need to practice reflexology. I got started with reflexology about 35 years ago when the only information I could find on it was a small book that was more of a pamplet than a full size book, and there was no internet. Yes I'm that old, I still remember having only 3 channels on the little black and white TV, that's when rocks and dirt were just forming.
on July 26, 2017
Terrifically helpful book. I will do Reflexology now! I didn't know how much I could impact my health for longevity and total help until I read this book and began to use the techniques on my own feet! It doesnt hurt! You can do this sitting down! What more could one ask besides getting better, getting less pain, getting more relief?!

Unlike many self help books, this has honestly helpful information that one can do. And you can go to the web page and ask questions and learn more! If you live in Albuquerque, you can schedule a conference with the Kunzs in their office.
on April 22, 2013
Shortly after purchasing this book I awoke with a headache one morning so I decided to linger in bed for a little bit and read my new book Complete reflexology for life. After the first few pages I decided to surf through to see if I could find some technique to employ to cure my headache. I briefly read up on it and put the technique into action. After 2 attempts my headache disappeared. I was amazed. This is an excellent book. It is easy to understand and well illustrated.
on January 5, 2018
I love this book as well, once again although I did go to school I still learned quite a bit from these books and they are great to refer back to especially if you get a client that has special needs.
on January 4, 2017
This book is wonderful. Great direct information, and full of how to photos. If interested in reflexology this is the book I would recommend.
on September 9, 2009
This Reflexology book by Barbara Kunz is a great book. Some may wonder then why did I give it a four star? The Kunz's book is a great guide for those interested in Reflexology. It gives a simple history of the art of Zone Therapy, it has wonderfully colored diagrams and instructions on how to go about practicing it. Yes wonderful, but that is all it has. I was hoping for a book that went indepth about the Human body, it's systems and how and why reflexology helps with disorders in these areas.
This book seemed to me dedicated for beginners but beginners with a background, a more advanced group of people. The absolute newbie would not understand why this therapy or how this therapy works with the body.
For all of you who found this book a bit thin on info. I recommend The Complete Reflexology Tutor by Ann Gillanders. If you read this book before or even after the Kunz's the mysteries of Reflexology will dissipate. Ann Gillanders does a wonderful job delving into the body and how Reflexology works with it. There is no guess work and a chock full of wonderful simple info. as there should be in any self guide/help book.
Complete Reflexology for Life is a great book, but works better as a companion book. It should not be your only Reflexology book. Try this with Ann Gilanders book. You will not be dissapointed and will only reap the benefits of knowing a little more.

Complete Reflexology Tutor: Everything You Need to Achieve Professional Expertise,

Enjoy.
0Comment| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 26, 2017
I had checked this book out at the library and enjoyed it before buying. Great illustrations and easy instructions on the different positions.
on February 28, 2018
Excellent book, well written and illustrated! Thanks so much for the great information!
on July 19, 2011
This is the consumate book on reflexology, but written for the lay person. As you can see by the cover, the hand and foot charts are colorful and easy to read, plus there are plenty of photos for placement and technique. This would be a good reference book for someone who wants to practice reflexology on a loved one, or as in my case, choosing self help. There's even a section listing some common health issues such as migraines,depression,fibromyalgia,insomnia, allergies and more. Well worth the investment.
on October 8, 2014
Received recently and have just scanned though it. From the little I know of reflexology, looks good. I really like that this book includes both feet and hand pressure points - the first book I've found to do so. I often do reflexology via my hands when sitting and waiting or listening, like at dr. offices, church, meetings. I'm looking forward to when I have a bit of free time to delve more into this book!.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse