- File Size: 242 KB
- Print Length: 77 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Vedic Friends Association (October 8, 2012)
- Publication Date: October 8, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009O04WC4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #720,850 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
A Complete Review of the Vedic Literature: India's Ancient Library of Spiritual Knowledge Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book tells, in chronology, about the Sages from Ashoka era onwards on what they wrote/ commented and how they influenced the understanding on Vedic knowledge. Stories on Sages Shankarachrya ( 509-477 BC),Ramanuja (1017-1137),Madhavacharya (1239-1319), Vallabhacharya ( 1478-1530 ), Chaitanya MahaPrabhu (1486-1534)keeps one intrigued and gives parallel details of medieval India which many of us dont know.
Its an interesting read before moving on to serious stuff or books like Bhagvad Geeta or Bhagavatam itself. Before I do so, want to read few more of this author's other books. He keeps things simple as much as possible.. good for beginners.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern > Indian
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Hinduism > Sacred Writings
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Religious
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Hinduism > Sacred Writings