Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Complete Runner's Day-By-Day Log 2014 Calendar Calendar – Engagement Calendar, June 25, 2013
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
- gotten yourself, and children / friends / parents / siblings / co-workers up at the crack of dawn to drive to the parent/spouse/son/daughter/child/friend/co-worker to the start line;
- grabbed coffee (tea in my case)
- battled the other enthusiastic, yet tired crowds, to mile 6.5 at precisely x time;
- to have a 'run by wave'. For those with young children: 'wave - cry' (the kids, not the runner);
- battled the other enthusiastic, yet caffeine enhanced crowds, to mile 10.65 at precisely x time;
- to have a shirt tossed at you. For those with young children: 'wave - cry';
- battled the other enthusiastic, yet parking aggressive crowds , to mile 18.78 at precisely x time;
- to deliver ....... goo; For those with young children: 'wave - cry';
- to be at THE FINISH LINE. To hear their name. To be soooo proud (tears, joy - TOTALLY COOL!!!!). It is truly, awesome, and amazing; to be the road crew.
Get this log.
And ask one simple request.... "when tossing a shirt.... I know you are REALLY tired, but please, aim for the feet."
They will like the log. You can bring tongs - for the shirt, and maybe a bag. Really, if you know, you know.
I wanted to encourage her to keep running, and thought this would be ideal, given the positive reviews. She was really excited to receive it.
She writes down her mileage, time, route, and generally some notes about the weather (hot & humid, rainy, etc.) for reference. She also includes notes about who ran with her. I find she doesn't tally her miles each week, so I go through and do that for her, carrying forward the running total to each subsequent week.
Will likely buy this for her again (and maybe for myself!).