- File Size: 4002 KB
- Print Length: 114 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: October 19, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MCW355N
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#48,665 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Test Preparation > Careers > Armed Forces
- #12 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Science > Astronomy & Space Science > Aeronautics & Astronautics
- #15 in Books > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education > Test Preparation > Professional > ASVAB (Armed Forces)
|Print List Price:||$22.99|
Save $22.00 (96%)
The Complete SIFT Study Guide: SIFT Practice Tests and Preparation Guide for the SIFT Exam Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The Spacial Apperception section contains hideously blurred and condensed representations that make it difficult at times to ascertain which direction the helicopter is oriented.
The entire book is filled with errors and it's evident the author and/or editor are not aviators. The Barron's book in comparison makes this study guide irrelevant and a complete waste of money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Aerospace
- Books > Science & Math > Astronomy & Space Science > Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Books > Test Preparation > Professional > ASVAB (Armed Forces)
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Test Preparation > Careers > Armed Forces
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Astronomy & Space Science > Aeronautics & Astronautics