- Series: Complete Basic Courses
- Audio CD: 4 pages
- Publisher: Living Language; Com/Pap Bl edition (July 15, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1400024242
- ISBN-13: 978-1400024247
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 2.2 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (41 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #129,396 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Complete Spanish: The Basics (Book and CD Set): Includes Coursebook, 4 Audio CDs, and Learner's Dictionary (Complete Basic Courses) Com/Pap Bl Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
1) Something are stated wrong or confusing. Like it says hushers are always followed by (sorry I forgot the letters already) but 2 lines down it says hushers and gutters are followed by a another list of letters. That is very confusing
2) The text does not indicate stressed letters in the word. A lot of other books have a way either by highlighting the letter or putting a mark above it. Make sure you constantly use the CD for pronunciation.
3) Some previous reader commented on the speakers not being native. I could not tell since I never met a native russian and I'm a brand newbie. But I would definitely prefer a native russian accent.
4) The textbook could have been organized a little better (like using highlights for a new session). And it could have marked the cd track number so user can find it quickly.
5) in the CD, there is too little space left for the student to repeat. And the english after that is not really necessary. I would rather have the russian repeated twice instead of having english translation since I need to use with the book anyways.