BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on June 2, 2015
This review is only about the bluray disc and the packaging as more recent reviews, raised quality concerns. Like others, I only want the movie. To avoid problems, I purchased it directly from Amazon, rather than from any of its partner sellers. I paid $10, free shipping on total order >$35.

The packaging is as pictured, all plastic with 3 disc mounts in the spine so you can turn it like a book, and just paper graphic inserts.

All discs played, the movies were quality bluray mastering in 2.40:1 aspect ratio, audio output selectable English 5.1or TrueHD, or multiple languages and subtitles. The discs were a movie each, with extras in 4: 3 format, I don't know what extras are included in the ultimate edition, but in total what's included ran a long time; for example in the The Matrix disc has 300min of extras, plus 5 commentary tracks that will require rewatching the movie 5x. The other discs had as long extras but just 2-3 commentaries.
on September 18, 2017
Buy this!! It does NOT contain barebones disks; it has lots of special features. It takes up only about as much space as a single bluray though it does come with a slipcover as of the time of this posting (same art as cover).
on July 10, 2017
Purchased for husband. He is very pleased with all the formats.
on April 24, 2017
Well, ok - they work! Nice set, works in all 3 of my blu ray players ( 2 Sony, 1 Samsung - and the Samsung is over a decade old ) just fine. Very cool to get these movies so cheaply on blu ray.
on June 15, 2015
Keanu does a good job as Neo, the extraordinary hero, throughout the whole series. I was happy seeing some neat effects this series pulled off. The iconic moments I mentioned in the headline were pleasing such as when Neo bends backwards as the bullets fly over his body and the way they filmed the action scenes. While I thought part 1 was the best and very original. The next ones went down slightly as they get a little heavier in philosophical themes.

Overall as a series, it's ok. They did the best they could with the script I think. It was interesting.
on March 20, 2015
This is one of my all time favorite trilogies and having it in the Blu-ray format makes it even better. I like a lot of behind the scenes stuff but the main factors that attract me to certain movies are visuals, sound fx and music score. I believe the better your TV and sound system, the better you will enjoy a movie like the Matrix. I also got a great price on the movies which helps my case when my wife gets on my case for buying a lot of movies.
on April 20, 2014
This is the One of the Best Science Friction that I ever Watched! This Picture Quality (Resolution: 1080p) and Sound Quality (English: Dolby TrueHD 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1, Italian: Dolby Digital 5.1) are marvelous! Behind the story of the Films are A-One!

The Matrix is a science fiction action media franchise created by Andy and Larry Wachowski and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. The series began with the feature film The Matrix (1999), and continued with two sequels, The Matrix Reloaded (2003) and The Matrix Revolutions (2003). The characters and settings of the films are further explored in other media set in the same fictional universe, including animation, comics, and video games.
on October 5, 2017
I and the seller are both in the USA. Had to return the set - the label said not for export outside UK without authorization. I found that out after trying to play the DVD & getting an error message: Not authorized for use in this region...
on March 8, 2017
GREAT ITEM, GREAT QUALITY AT AN ADEQUATE PRICE, I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
on June 9, 2017
Arrived sooner than expected. Quality product from what I've seen so far.