Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on December 20, 2015
Condition was stated as acceptable. Maybe some markings etc. I received a water damaged book with stuck together pages BUT the best part? Full of mold which I am highly allergic too!
review image
on January 27, 2016
It wasn't really clear which of these books went with what. For that reason, I am a bit dissatisfied. After I got the book home and read some of it, I realized I really wanted The Complete Word Study New Testament. Also, I was a bit surprised with the broken/ripped back cover. I did not see any mention of the book being damaged.
on April 10, 2017
If you're serious about your studies, you need this! A very powerful tool to have in your biblical library! It brings the Greek language of the scriptures to life and relevant.
on April 7, 2017
Great price excellent shape for 1/2 the price
on March 7, 2016
great
on March 22, 2017
It is all that I hoped it would be and more.
on April 6, 2017
As advertised and arrived promptly
on November 11, 2007
I use an Interlinear Greek New Testament-KJV, and I found this book helpful when referring to basic Greek words and it's way of expounding on their meanings. I don't tend to use a concordance however, since I am familiar with basic Greek, but the numbers match with Strong's Concordance. If you are looking to increase your knowledge of basic Greek, and expand into Bible STUDY, not just reading (2 Tim 2:15-KJV), this is a very valuable tool. My only complaint about this Study Guide is that it doesn't have an exhaustive list of cases, tenses, gender and other aspects of Greek grammar. I am not sure if any such book exists, that is why I am learning Greek on the side. But it is, overall, a great tool to help study the Scriptures!
on August 13, 2014
I love it ,it met all my expectations and more. It was packaged very safely without and kind of damage during the shipping process. i will recommend this book to scholars/ students who are interested in reaching a much higher understanding of the Greek meaning of words in the New Testament.
on April 5, 2012
The Complete Word Study Dictionary: New Testament is perfect for the lay person who wants to take bible study to the next level. You will need the Complete Word Study:New Testament as a companion so that you can go to the dictionary and look up the Strong's number. I also have the Hebrew-Greek Key Study Bible NASB. This bible also contains the New Testament dictionary, but the Word Study Dictionary can go into much deeper detail on many Greek words. In fact some words have several pages devoted to them. I use the Hebrew-Greek Key Study Bible for study and look up the "key" words in the Word Study Dictionary. If I want to know more about the meaning of other "non-key" words then I find their Strong's number in the Complete Word Study:New Testament and look them up in the Word Study Dictionary. If I want to know more about the Greek grammar behind a word then I find the grammatical code in the Word Study:New Testament grammatical notations. These codes represent grammatical construction in the Greek New Testament. These codes are also in the Hebrew-Greek Key Study Bible. The bottom line is that the Complete Word Study Dictionary:New Testament allows one to "dig deeper" into the New Testament Greek without knowing Greek and will revitalize your bible study.