- Series: Developments in Petroleum Science (Book 56)
- Hardcover: 726 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier Science; 1 edition (April 9, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0444532102
- ISBN-13: 978-0444532107
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 1.4 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #351,960 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Well Completion Design, Volume 56 (Developments in Petroleum Science) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Regarding the delivery is was good but it arrives with the edges a bit crushed, therefore all the pages has a natural bending in the upper right corner. Not big deal.