Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on August 30, 2016
Can tell a noticeable difference in my dark circles in just one week of use (in fact after the first use I could tell a difference; I thought I was just imagining it but it really did do something!). Seems like the dark bruised look under my eyes is slowly retreating away and I don't look like such a sleepless zombie anymore. The skin under my eyes was speckled with tiny red dots the first week, but they've gone away for the most part. Feels very nice, there's no odor, absorbs quickly and well, and dries pretty matte. Doesn't leave my skin dry or irritated at all, in fact it feels and looks smooth and soft not long after application. Haven't seen much of an improvement in the "fullness" of my under eye areas yet, as I still have a pretty pronounced tear-trough and orbital volume deficiency, but I guess it will take time to build more collagen. I've tried about three other under-eye products for my dark circles and this is the only one that I've seen noticeable results with, so I'm giving it a 5 for now. Gives me hope! I definitely recommend trying this out.
on June 3, 2015
I do love this cream. Non-greasy, odorless and keeps my skin supple. Best part is that it is the only thing I've found that seems to tighten my under chin loose skin.
on June 9, 2014
I have just finished my second shipment and will continue to order this cream. I(52 yr old woman) had lines between my eyebrows, crows feet, lines across my forehead(wrinkes) and large pores. I noticed a difference right away with this product and continued it's use eevry day. The wrinkles are disappearing n my pores are getting smaller n less noticeable. I also use this cream on my neck(why not?). My neck was getting loose n I had wrinkle lines across my neck as well. I found that this product works great on my neck as well and thought...why not my hands? Well, it works on my hands as too...only problem is...I go through a jar in about 2 weeks(costly). I am going to do some research to see if they offer a cheaper version for neck and hands. ~A happy customer
on January 13, 2015
Really works, I have used for 2 years and I will never be with out some on hand. Does take the wrinkles away!! Great takes off about 10 years after I used for a couple of months.
on February 2, 2016
It makes my face feel dry
on July 3, 2016
I am 52 and am on my 3rd jar. I noticed a difference in one week and even more in 3-4 weeks! It is the best cream I've tried and I've tried a few. I highly recommend it especially if you have dry skin.
on June 22, 2014
As with any facial creams, it is hit or miss. Thought this better than average. Probably will give it another go-around...
on December 29, 2014
My wife keeps buying this stuff so I assume it's doing the job it states it will,
on February 13, 2015
BEST face cream I have ever used!!
on March 20, 2017
It was thick and rich, felt good on my face but did not see any improvement in my skin.