Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on August 30, 2016
Can tell a noticeable difference in my dark circles in just one week of use (in fact after the first use I could tell a difference; I thought I was just imagining it but it really did do something!). Seems like the dark bruised look under my eyes is slowly retreating away and I don't look like such a sleepless zombie anymore. The skin under my eyes was speckled with tiny red dots the first week, but they've gone away for the most part. Feels very nice, there's no odor, absorbs quickly and well, and dries pretty matte. Doesn't leave my skin dry or irritated at all, in fact it feels and looks smooth and soft not long after application. Haven't seen much of an improvement in the "fullness" of my under eye areas yet, as I still have a pretty pronounced tear-trough and orbital volume deficiency, but I guess it will take time to build more collagen. I've tried about three other under-eye products for my dark circles and this is the only one that I've seen noticeable results with, so I'm giving it a 5 for now. Gives me hope! I definitely recommend trying this out.
on April 15, 2015
Works very well. Doesn't feel greasy. Moisturizes my skin all day.
on January 13, 2015
Really works, I have used for 2 years and I will never be with out some on hand. Does take the wrinkles away!! Great takes off about 10 years after I used for a couple of months.
on March 15, 2015
Really like this cream,impressed with the results!!
on February 2, 2016
It makes my face feel dry
on July 4, 2016
So far it's been an improvement in the texture and color of my skin , soft hydrated and even color
on July 3, 2016
I am 52 and am on my 3rd jar. I noticed a difference in one week and even more in 3-4 weeks! It is the best cream I've tried and I've tried a few. I highly recommend it especially if you have dry skin.
on May 12, 2017
Noticing very positive effects of small lines & wrinkles! A sold customer of a good product!
on February 13, 2015
BEST face cream I have ever used!!
on October 31, 2016
I've used this product for almost a month, and I'm very pleased with it!!! I'm 61 yo and people ask me 'why don't you have wrinkles?' It also has helped even out my skin tone, diminishing sun spots.