- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (August 9, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415693683
- ISBN-13: 978-0415693684
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,047,275 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Complexity Theory and the Social Sciences: The state of the art 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
David Byrne is Professor of Sociology and Social Policy in the School of Applied Social Science, Durham University.
Gill Callaghan is Lecturer in Sociology in the School of Applied Social Science, Durham University.