Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Wireless Charger, Qi Compliant Fast Charging Pad (For Compatible Phones Only), PowerBot PB1020 Smart Inductive Charge Station for Qi Standard Enabled Smartphones, 2.1A AC USB Power Source Recommended
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- JUST DROP & CHARGE (for compatible Qi enabled devices ONLY) - Charging made quick and easy with plug & play Qi technology, no driver required. (2.1A+ AC charging adapter is highly recommended) Universally compatible with all Qi enabled wireless charging devices or devices with Qi standard receivers, including but not limited to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, S6, S5, Note 5, LG G4, G3, G2, Google Nexus 6, 5, 4, Nokia, and many more!
- INTELLIGENT & SMART IC DESIGN - Equipped with built-in intelligent detector and eco-friendly resister to prevent the devices from over charge, short circuit, over heating while preserving the battery life of the media devices, maximizing the charging output/efficiency as required, and minimizing energy consumption when idle ; allows it to be safely used with any Qi compliant devices.
- SLEEK & CONCISE DESIGN - Compact, slim, fashionable, stylish, conventional, light weight & portable form factor to keep the charging area or desktop well organized and cable chaos-free. Deemed LED indicator with no beeping alert to adapt to the over night charging environment. One MicroUSB cables including.
- ANTI-SLIP & SCRATCH-RESISTANT MATERIAL - Premium matte finished surface and anti-slip grip padding to avoid scratches and movement. 1 year manufacture warranty with responsive and satisfactory response.
- USB POWER SOURCE - Work with any standard MicroUSB charger or standard 5V USB port with 1A-2.1A output. For optimal use, we strongly recommend using 2.1A adapter as input source. Qi charged compliant built-in or add-on receiver is required in order for Qi charger to work. 100% RISK-FRE manufacturer warranty included.
- Note: Please refer Instructional Video from the Image Section and the User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly essential.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Feature: -Plug and play, no driver required. -Contemporary slim, sleek, and light weight design to fit with most versatile lifestyle. -Protective is recommended to be removed prior to charging. -Premium anti-slip grip to protect the devices from scratches with compact and light weight design. -2A or higher power input adapter or power source is highly recommended. -Smart IC energy management system design maximizes the output as required and minimize energy consumption when idle with LEDs charging status display. -No beeping alert to disturb overnight charging environment. Specification: -Charging Efficiency: Up to 72%. -Input: 5V / 1A-2.1A. -Output: 5V / Up to 1.3A max. -Accept distance: 4mm. Support & Warranty: -Email between 9am - 6pm PST will be answered with 24 business hours. -1 year full manufacture product warranty included. Package content: -PowerBot PB1020 Wireless Charging Pad. - 5 Foot MicroUSB Cable. - User Guide. Disclaimer: Qi wireless receiver required (build-in or add-on) on the phone for qi wireless charging to work.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a very small form factor. Diameter of about 2.75" and about 3/8" thick. It has a rubber ring on both sides to keep the unit from sliding around as well as keeping phone/tablet in place. It comes with two micro B usb cables. One is short (a little over 12" long) and another that is longer (about 54"). It does NOT include the power AC adapter.
The unit has a small dimly lit LED that illuminates green when not being used and turns blue when it is charging. The LED is not especially bright and would therefore not be a problem if using it next to your bed.
When you place your phone or tablet on the charger it makes a beep to let you know that it made correct contact. There is not really any sweet spot, in that, I can more or less randomly center my phone on the pad and it will connect. There is no measuring and trying to get it "just right". It's really not that difficult to figure out how to place a phone on the charger. The beep that it makes is not very loud at all and is nice to have a reassurance of correct contact. If I have the tv on low volume in my bedroom and I place my phone down, I sometimes can't hear the beep. The only time it beeps is when I put my phone on it for charging.
It seems to be slightly slower charging than plugging the USB into my phone or tablet but I wouldn't consider it a major decline in overall charge times. I have a Nexus 5 phone and I use the included charger rated @ 1.2Amps. I think this charges at around 1 Amp. So, not a huge decline in my opinion. It's difficult to judge how much longer it takes to charge my tablet, mainly because it has a larger battery and I really don't want to waste time figuring it out. Much like I don't want to watch paint dry or grass grow.
Overall, I am very pleased with this charger and I own two of them in which they both work exactly the same.
Here is the ugly part... Not all of these chargers are the same. The first one I ordered was a true legitimate Powerbot charger. I bought the black on black charger...Great charger and I couldn't be happier.
I then ordered (what I thought) was the same charger from the same seller. I ordered the yellow on black charger thinking that "Hey, I like yellow. Let's mix it up a little." What I received was a cheap knock off of the real thing. First, it didn't come in the same packaging and nowhere did it say it was made my Powerbot. Not on the charger, not on the packaging, nowhere. The charger DID charge my devices but it was painfully slow. It did NOT beep when contact was made and while this is ok with my phone (I can see the LED) it was huge pain with the tablet. Peering under the tablet to see if contact was made and the LED changed color. Made it a total pain to figure out if the device was actually charging or not...did I mention this was incredibly slow? The LED changed from a solid color to a bright blinking light that was super annoying on my nightstand. I returned this cheap imitation the next day and ordered a legit charger.
According the product listing (and I noticed this could change from hour to hour) were the different model colors that are available...black, white, red, orange, blue, etc.... The only true legitimate charger made 100% by powerbot are the black on black, the red on black and the blue on black. All others are NOT real. If your look @ the eyecandis website you will only see the 3 available colors they make. Again, all others are cheap knockoffs.
Like others have said, ensure you only order the REAL PowerBot units. It's pretty obvious which are legit when you compare the logo on the different colored units. For example, the black on black is genuine. The yellow ... not so much.