- Hardcover: 266 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 2 edition (October 20, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0865425078
- ISBN-13: 978-0865425071
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.9 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,794,392 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Complications of Laparoscopy and Hysterectomy 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From the Back Cover
The second edition of this essential reference for safe endoscopic surgery will contain many new chapters relating to the injuries to certain organs that may occur during laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. Complications in Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy takes the reader from the start to finish beginning with anesthetic complications then addressing specific problems and surgical procedures and concluding with postoperative difficulties.