Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Comply Isolation Noise Cancelling Memory Foam Earp..." and save 19% off the $14.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Comply Isolation Noise Cancelling Memory Foam Earphone Tips for Anker Soundbuds, KZ ZST, SoundPEATS Q30, Symphonized NRG 3.0 & More, Premium Replacement Noise Reducing Earbud Tips T-500(S/M/L, 3 Pair)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE ULTIMATE EARPHONE UPGRADE - Isolation replacement eartips are engineered to create a custom in-ear fit to block out external noise and provide a superior audio experience with enhanced bass
- COMPATIBILITY - 500-Series fits AKG, Audio-technica, JBL, Harman Kardon, and more. Multiple core sizes allow you to find the perfect fit for your earphones.Find your compatibility here: Complyfoam.com/Compatibility
- ENHANCED COMFORT - Super-Soft Memory Foam reduces earphone irritation and fatigue while reducing outside noise. Comply foam is 30x softer than silicone tip material so you have the most comfortable earphones
- ADVANCED SOUND & FIT - Body-heat activated memory foam adapts to ear canal to provide a perfect seal and snug fit to keep your earbuds in place while blocking external sound
- PREMIUM MATERIALS FOR A PREMIUM SOUND - The Original Memory Foam Earphone Tip. Made in the USA (of U.S. & imported goods) using proprietary memory foam materials for the ultimate in ear headphone upgrade
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
HEAR MORE: ISOLATION SERIES
Comply’s Isolation Series Foam Tips are specifically engineered to harness the sound of music in its entirety while barricading the onslaught of outside sound. Isolation Series premium earphone tips are built with the musician, athlete and everyday listener in mind. If you’re seeking total noise isolation, you’ve found your earphone mecca. Hearing Components is committed to making your listening experience the best it can be, despite how loud the world gets around you.
Comply Premium Memory Foam Earbud Tips Advantages:
• 100% better grip than silicone tips ensure they’ll stay secure during a workout
• 30x softer than silicone tips for a comfortable experience and no ear pain
• 2x external dB reduction for enhanced sound at lower volumes
• Made in the USA (of U.S. & imported goods)
• Body-heat activated foam conforms to shape of ear canal for a secure fit
• Creates a perfect seal for enhanced sound quality and comfort
• 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
• Recommended by audiophiles
Multiple core sizes to fit all major earphone brands. See Complyfoam.com/Compatibility to find the correct Comply™ core size for your earphone
500 core size fits:
1More Capsule, EO301-C Crystal, ANC; 64 Audio U-Series; AKG N20, K 3003i, N40, EO-IG955, K 330, K 350 Chrome, K 321, K 340, K 328; Anker SoundBuds Slim, SoundBuds Sport IE20, SoundBuds Lite, SoundBuds Life, SoundBuds Tag; most Atomic Floyd models; Audio-Technica ATH-E50, ATH-E40, ATH-CKS1100iS, ATH-LS200iS, ATH-LS50iS, ATH-ANC40BT, ATH-CK303M, ATH-CK70 PRO, ATH-CKF303, ATH-CKF505, ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04, ATH-IM50, ATH-IM50, ATH-E70; Audiofly AF78, AF45; Aukey EP-B40; Brainwavz R1, R3, B1; Denon AH-C820, AH-C160W; most Fender models; Fiio F9, F5; Focal Spark, Spark Wireless; Harman Kardon AE, NI, IENC; Jam Transit Ultra; JBL T290, E25, T110 , T210 , Reflect Mini BT, Quiksilver Snow, Roxy Sunrise, Roxy Safari, Tim McGraw, Quicksilver Vibe, J33i, J46BT, Reflect Mini BT; JH Audio Siren Series; JLAB Audio JBuds Pro; JVC HA-FXH30, HA-FXC51, HA-FXC80, HA-FXD80-Z; KEF M200, M100; KZ ATE, ZS5, ZST; LG Tone ULTRA+ HBS-820S, Optimus G QuadBeat, Tone Pro HBS-780; Libratone Q-Adapt; MPOW Jaws, Cheetah, Magneto; Mrice E300; most Noble Audio models; NuForce BE6; Onkyo E900M; Outdoor Tech Orcas; Photive PH-BTE50; Pioneer SE-E5T, SE-7BT, DJE-1500, DJE-2000; QCY Q11; Razer Hammerhead; Rovking G10 Sport; Sennheiser CX-281, IE-6, IE-7, IE-8, IE 80 , CX 150; Skullcandy INK’d Wireless, INK’d Wireless; SoundPEATS B10 , Q30, Q30, Q36; Symphonized NRG 3.0; TaoTronics TT-EP01, TT-BH026US, TT-BH06; TDK SP60, SP70; TFZ Series 5s, Series 1s; Thinksound Rain2; Treblab J1; V-Moda Forza, ZN; VAVA MOOV 28, MOOV 11; Zipbuds Juiced
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm glad I did. They work really well. They isolate well, are comfortable and stay in place.
Some people complained they were hard to put in place on the JayBird, but I had no issue. It is a tight fit, but the Comply are slightly flexible and I was able to wiggle them without problem. You actually want a tight fit so that they stay on earphones and not in your ear when you pull them out... See attached picture.
If you care about bass response (I mostly listen to hip hop) without drowning out the bass like the old Beats, you need these. If you care about true isolation, you need these. If you care AT ALL about audio quality and aren't rocking the stock phone headphones, you need these.
They didn't sound amazing at first because I'm impatient and just put the tips in. Once I followed the clear directions to squish them down first and let them expand, WOW.
I had tubes in my ears when I was a kid and as a result my ears are pretty darn sensitive to pressure. Planes are a nightmare, and I will never be able to SUBA dive, much less reach the bottom of a pool. Silicone tips create a seal that results in 'negative' pressure that can wreak havoc on my ears, especially if they suddenly get yanked out. This is not a problem with these tips. Finally I can wear in ears with peace of mind.
They stay snug in your ears. I recently got a pair of Bluetooth headphones and the silicone tips, while very high quality, just couldn't compare to the security of Comply tips when doing physical activities.
Super comfortable. I all but forget they're there. And my ear holes don't get as "moist" as with silicone tips. There's no 'ah finally' after taking them out. Ah, finally.
They're basically like wearing ear plugs (pro and con).
Your headphones will have slightly more defined bass. I'm not a bass head. I like warm, rich, dynamic sound. No boom booms. I like what these tips do to help with sound quality.
And to the people saying they get gross with ear gunk, I have a solution. CLEAN YOUR EARS. Right when you get out of the shower is optimal.
I recommend getting the large ones unless you have extremely tiny ear hole things.
Update: These are now completely destroyed. The second pair has fallen apart, too. I really wanted to like them. But 1 star now.