Comply Premium Replacement Foam Earphone Earbud Tips - Isolation T-400 (Black, 3 Pairs, Medium)
|Price:||$12.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.00 (13%)|
- The original foam earphone tips. Made in the USA using proprietary memory foam materials for the ultimate in ear headphone upgrade
- Isolation Series replacement eartips are made from premium foam and engineered to create a custom in-ear fit to block out external noise and provide a superior audio experience with enhanced bass
- Super-soft memory foam reduces earphone irritation and fatigue. Comply foam tips are 2x softer than silicone tips so you have the most comfortable earphones
- Body-heat activated foam adapts to ear canal to provide a perfect seal and snug fit to keep your earphones in place
- 4 models (100, 200, 400, and 500) to fit all major earbud brands. See compatibility chart here: Complyfoam.com/Compatibility
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Comply Premium Replacement Foam Earphone Earbud Tips - Isolation T-400 (Black, 3 Pairs, Medium)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BuyWise Corp.|
|Dimensions||4.49 inches x 4.49 inches x 0.04 inches||1 inches x 5 inches x 4.5 inches||4.49 inches x 4.49 inches x 0.04 inches||4.49 inches x 4.49 inches x 0.04 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.04 pounds||0.13 pounds||0.09 pounds||0.05 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
WEAKNESSES OF MOST EAR TIPS
Poor sound quality from earbuds
In ear headphones fall out or do not stay in place
Increase volume in order to hear music
BENEFITS OF COMPLY PREMIUM FOAM TIPS
Inventors of the original foam earphone tip and pioneers of memory foam tip technology
Made in the USA
100% better grip than silicone tips = stays in ear during workouts
30x softer than silicone material = Extremely comfortable and no ear pain
2x external dB reduction = enhanced sound at lower volumes
Body-heat activated foam conforms to shape of ear canal for a secure fit
Creates a perfect seal for enhanced sound quality
Recommended by audiophiles
4 models to fit all major earphone brands. See Complyfoam.com/Compatibility
100: Audiofly, Etymotic Research, Fischer Audio, Jays, Klipsch, Shure, Westone
200: Atomic Floyd, BeoPlay (B&O), Bose, Jabra, Jays, JBL, MEE Audio (MEElectronics), Monster, Philips, RHA, Sennheiser, Sony, T-Peos, Ultimate Ears (UE)
400: Audio-technica, Beats by Dre, Beyerdynamic, Bowers and Wilkins (B&W), Brainwavz, Denon, DUNU, Fostex, HiFiMAN, House of Marley, iFrogz, JVC, LG, MEE Audio, Nuforce, Panasonic, Phaiser, Phiaton, Pioneer, RBH, Samsung, Scosche, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Soul, SoundMAGIC, Symphonized, TDK, Thinksound, Ultimate Ears, V-Moda, VSonic, Xiaomi, Yamaha
500: 1More, AKG, Atomic Floyd, Audio-Technica, Cardas, DUNU, Fidue, Harman Kardon, Jabra, Jaybird, JBL, JH Audio, KEF, M-Audio, Motorola, Noble, Outdoor Tech, Sennheiser, Ultimate Ears
WHAT SIZE DO I GET?
Use the same size Comply tips as you would silicone ear tips. If unsure, get the Mixed Pack (includes pair of Small, Medium, and Large tips) to determine the best size. Medium fits 65% of users.
From the Manufacturer
You'll never listen to anything the same again. We promise.
The Comply Story
A 3M spin-off, we’re ear geeks. Our founder has a Ph.D. and developed the world's first cochlear implant. After thousands of ear scans, we're also experts on how ear canals work and change.
- Founded in 1990, Comply tips are used for military, industrial, and audiology applications.
- Government grants help fund our research on foam and hearing protection.
The Sound of Science.
Comply Foam Premium Earphone Tips
Welcome to our world, where science and passion collide. We can’t know the unique shape of each person’s ear canal, so we invented a dynamic foam tip that figures it out for us.
By mastering the science of memory foam and heat activation, our tips form to fit your ear canal - just right. Precision-engineered shapes and exclusive materials give you the sound, fit and feel you crave out of your earphones.
This is comfort, sound, and isolation like never before. Fueled by passion for sound. Invented by science-loving nerds. This is the sound of science.
- Inventors of the original foam earphone tip.
- Pioneers of foam tip technology.
- Made in USA.
- 4 Models (100, 200, 400, 500) to fit all major earphone brands.
Comply Isolation T-400 Series
It’s a loud world. Get some serious control. Our unique, patented shape combined with expanding memory foam seals noise out and clear, rich music in. So you hear what you want to hear, not what you don’t. Hear music the way it was meant to be heard.
Maximum Noise Isolation // Soft memory foam seals ear canal from environmental distractions. Enjoy music without raising the volume to compensate for external noise.
Secure Fit // Heat-activated memory foam expands to unique ear canal shape, creating a custom, secure fit for amazing in-ear retention.
Superior Audio Performance // Precise, optimal seal channels sound directly into the ear canal to funnel in pure sound and transform your listening experience.
For any lifestyle, there's a perfect Comply foam tip for you. Use guide below to find your best tip.
Our unique foam technology conforms to the shape of the ear canal at body temperature for a dynamic, custom fit.
10x thicker design and 2x more external noise reduction than standard tips. Enhanced sound at lower volume for safer listening.
30x softer than standard silicone means 30x more comfortable. Experience no ear fatigue.
100% better grip than silicone tips. Materials are engineered to provide an optimal friction coefficient, so tips stay put.
|Isolation Series||Isolation Plus Series||Comfort Series||Comfort Plus Series||Sport Series||Sport Plus Series|
|Includes WaxGuard or SweatGuard||✓||✓||✓|
|Enhanced Audio Experience||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Best for Audiophiles||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Best for long-listening sessions||✓||✓|
|Best for workouts||✓||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
1) the stock eartips on your IEMs strike you as uncomfortable;
2) you need better isolation than whatever ear tips you are using;
3) you have driver flex issues in your dynamic driver IEM.
Numbers 1 & 2 are pretty straightforward. What is driver flex? Read on.
Driver flex is the dark secret of most dynamic driver IEMS. When you shove the driver deep in your ear canal (or even not so deep) the air pressure can sometimes make the tiny thin little driver inside the housing move a little bit. You can hear this happening; when you push the driver in, if you hear a cellophane like wrinkling noise, that is driver flex.
What happens after the driver flexes? Sometimes nothing, all is well. (However, the long term health of the driver may be at risk. There is no real evidence one way or the other, but anecdotally, many online users claim their earphones had shorter lifespans due to driver flex.) Other times, you will have volume level drop in one or both ears, sometimes even no volume at all in the affected drivers. Other times, you will have bass drop out in one or both ears. These two problems - volume level disparity and no bass - are vastly common complaints in earphone land. How many of these complaints are actual defects and how many are due to relatively easily fixable driver flex? Who knows? Note though that balanced armature IEMs seem to be immune to this issue as they work differently in terms of mechanics and seem relatively insensitive to pressure flex.
Not all dynamic drivers have the flex issue. It depends to some extent on driver shape, then on eartip shape and material, then on internal ear canal shapes for each user.Read more ›
o Punch a hole that's small enough to get a snug fit on the sound tube.
o Don't make them too long, or the foam will shrink in around the distal opening and reduce the treble.
o You could salvage the little plastic inserts out of the foam tips that come with the earphones, but I find they are not necessary.
1) Their memory isn't very strong. So if you squish them before putting it in your ear or squished them in your pocket, it'll take a long time for them to expand and offer their max isolation ability. Could take up to 20 mins!
2) The material they made these out of is unnecessarily tacky (sticky!). This will cause these tips to have unusually short life as they will easily pick up dirt/dust and the obvious 'stuff' from your ears. I bought some other tips in the past that didn't have this tacky problem.
I hope the above 2 problems are just due to the material or paint they had to use for the BLUE version and not a problem across their whole line. I hope this helps with your shopping decision.
1) They offer a tight seal for maximum noise isolation and bass response.
2) They are extremely comfortable. I can wear them for hours and not even notice they are there, even though they are inserted deep into my ear canal.
3) It is only $5 a pair, and I have heard these last for months before the foam starts to lose its elasticity.
4) They stay in your ears no matter how much you shake your head or move around
They obviously also have a few downsides:
1) They tend to roll off the highs a little bit, nothing too extreme, but if you are an audiophile like I am just beware (I have my ipod set to treble boost to compensate)
2) The foam DOES degrade after some time, and although it takes awhile, it just sucks.
3) They are extremely annoying to get on and off of the headphones - it feels like the foam will tear off (it doesn't)
Overall, this stuff is a necessary luxury - buy it and you won't be disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
just went through my first pair after 3 months. id say theyre worth the money. they do eventually start to rip. good thing it comes with 3 pairs. buy it! Read morePublished 4 days ago by Mitch
Exactly what I needed to replace the foam ear tips that came with my earbuds!Published 5 days ago by Frederick V.
These are OK. They do conform to my ear but I don't really notice anything special regarding isolating or canceling other sound, like traffic, voices, etc. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Sis
The buds fit my Bluebuds X, but they don't reliably stay in my ears.Published 8 days ago by Doug Robinson
Blocks out the sound of the mower and I can listen to my music without killing my hearing.Published 13 days ago by Steven C.
Very comfy, and are pretty durable. Looking at pics, I'm seeing a lot of people's tips deteriorating. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Sam V.
If your looking at these, you probably already know why. Just make sure you get the right size for your earphones and your ear itself. Read morePublished 14 days ago by exploid