Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on August 8, 2013
I bought this cable because the seller stated it was a Microsoft product. It is made by Microsoft, but if you are expecting a new cable, do not buy this one. It came sealed in a plastic bag, but once that had been removed it became clear that this is a used cable. The cable itself was filthy and discolored. The plug ends were covered in grime and extremely dirty, some bent slightly. The plastic covering on one of the wires is pinched and the wire is showing through.There is no way this is a new product. No where in the ad did it say used cable. I do not recommend this product and will send it back. Very disappointed.
on June 27, 2011
This is a fine cable at a fine price, but be aware that on the XBox 360 Arcade model (and possibly other models too), the HDMI out and the AV out are located so closely that this cable and an HDMI cable cannot be connected at the same it. It renders this cable useless, unless you are willing to break it open and eliminate the casing. Even then, it's a real tight fit. This is more a port placement design issue with the XBox 360 Arcade than the cable itself.
on July 30, 2013
This cable works very well. My issue was I did not know that after you have the HD cords plugged in, that you need to also plug in the original audio jacks. So if you switch to HD, you are using the same audio jacks, and 3 video jacks.
on September 1, 2013
I think it worked but Ii did something to mess up my settings and now I can see my xbox on my tv, I've tried everything but I just can't get it to work right anymore. Hopefully this thing didn't break my xbox...
on February 18, 2014
I needed this for my xbox box because i didn't have hd cords for the longest time. It was a great purchase and I'm glad I bought it.
on April 7, 2016
Works great
on June 24, 2013
If you need a HD component cable buy this one its cheap and works wonderfully!!! happy with mine and no issues
on April 30, 2015
It works great..great and fast service
on September 16, 2013
Clearly not new, had a little bit of a scratch in the cable, and had some sort of paint or something splashed on it. It was obvious it was used.
on May 5, 2013
It was a perfect cable for my son's new HD TV. A quality product. What a bargain! Excellent!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.