- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by TOPOINT ARCHERY when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Compound Bow Ship From USA Warehouse,Topoint Archery Package M1, 19”-30” Draw Length,19-70Lbs Draw Weight,320fps IBO LIMBS MADE IN USA
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ship From USA Warehouse.Soft remind:Soft remind:Please Read the manual carefully before you use the bow,it will hert you if you use the bow in a wrong way.This bow is for adults not for children.The most important point is "DO NOT DRY FIRE THE BOW" this will hurt you and the bow will break up.
- BOW PARAMETER: Right handed, IBO 320fps; Axle-to-Axle: 28"; Draw weight: 19-70lbs, Draw length: 19”-30” adjustable,without bow press, Brace height: 7”, Let-off: 80%, Bow weight: 3.31lb
- MATERIAL: Aluminum Bow Riser,CNC milling 7075-T6 Bow CAM
- Bow Limbs : Imported from Gordon Composites in USA Bow String : BCY-X,import from BCY USA
- INCLUDED OPTIONS: 1 x bow,, 1 x Five pin optical bow sight, 1 x Braided bow sling , 1 x brush arrow rest, 1 x rubber stablizer, 1 x bow release,1 x D-loop ,1 x Peep sight ,2 x limb dampers, 1 x Allen keys ,1 x string wax,1 x bow stand, 1 x 6pc arrow quiver, 1 x arrow puller, 18 x 30” carbon mix arrow($200.00 value accessories)
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
First:Soft remind:Please Read the manual carefully before you use the bow,it will hert you if you use the bow in a wrong way.This bow is for adults not for children.The most important point is "DO NOT DRY FIRE THE BOW" this will hert you and the bow will break up.
Second:The string set is only for customers who purchased the M1 compound bow before,if just purchase the strings set the order will be cancelled by us,since this set is not suitable for any other compound bows.
Highlights:Bow limb import from Gordon Composites in USA special limb supplier
CNC machining bow cam,material:7075-T6
Surface finish: camo water transfer,4 color select
Bow string use BCY material
Draw Length:19-30" adjustable,without bow press
IBO Rate: Up to 320 fps
Physical Weight: 3.31 lbs.
Axle to Axle: 28"
Brace Height: 7"
Let-off: up to 80%
Draw Weight: 19-70 lbs
Finish :Anodized / Camo
Draw Length: 19 - 30"
Cam: Dual / Adjustable
String Length: 55.55"
Cable Length: 30.78" x 2
Grip: Composite / Soft Touch
1 x Compound bow M1
1 x 5 pins bow sight($25.00)
1 x Brush arrow rest,2 pcs brush replacement($10.00)
1 x Rubber stabilizer($10.00)
1 x Bow release($25.00)
1 x braided bow sling,aluminum mounting($6.00)
1 x 6pc arrow quiver($25.00)
1 x D-Loop assembly,1 meter replacement($2.00)
1 x Peep sight assembly,2 pcs replacement($5.00)
2 x limb dampers($10.00)
1 x Bow stand($10.00)
1 x Arrow pullier($5.00)
1 x Bowstring wax($7.00)
1 x Allen Key($7.00)
18 x 30” training carbon mix arrow($54.00)
Almosty $200.00 value accessories
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerSoft remind:Please Read the manual carefully before you use the bow,it will hert you if you use the bow in a wrong way.This bow is for adults not for children.The most important point is "DO NOT DRY FIRE THE BOW" this will hurt you and the bow will break up.
Seller Warranty Description2 years warranty if quality problem
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am very happy with my M1C!
Great package and early delivery!
Ok let me start with I was very surprised by everything. It came with so much more than I needed.
All 18 arrows were there. And they are good arrows. Not top quality but better than the ones I got at walmart. And they come with the heads so you dont have to buy 18 new points.
The gadgets are cool, havent used them all so cant speak for durability or quality. On the outside they all seem decent quality to me.
The bow itself is great, I love love love the adjustability. That was the most important part for me. I'm 5"1 female so I needed a short draw length and the ability to adjust the weight as I get stronger. Right now I've got it at like 35-40 lbs and it's perfect! I got the white bow and I'll post pics later but overall PERFECT!
The accessories are basic, but everything you need is included to start target shooting (no broadheads). Plenty of replacement parts. I do wish the sight light was red instead of blue though.
Shipping was fast, but confusingly said it would take a month to arrive. Actually took 4 days.
Most recent customer reviews
Great bow for the price. Easy to set up. Packaged as described.Read more