Premium Tight Fit Unisex Compression Running Socks 20-25 mmHg For Athletes, Sports, Cross Fit, Recovery Also Enhances Circulation And Stamina
|Price:||$14.38 - $49.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- ABD ATHLETE Advanced Engineered Compression Socks Are Designed To Save Energy, Reduce Fatigue, Lessen Muscle Vibration and Help To Prevent Injury. Excellent Foot, Leg, Calf, Ankle, Shin and Arch Support with Lightly Padded Sole, Cushion Heel and Seamless Technology for Blister, Chafing and Skin Irritation Support.
- True Graduated Compression Socks for Men and Women are Clinically Proven to Elevate Oxygen Levels, Enhance Blood Flow, Flush Toxins, Remove Lactic Acid and Enhance Circulation for Faster Recovery and Greater Athletic Performance. Helps Discomfort From Spider Veins, Relief From Minor Edema, Lymphedema, Aching, Discomfort During Pregnancy, Minor Varicose Veins. For Wear Following Sclerotherapy, Orthostatic Hypotension, Postural Hypotension and Helps Prevent DVT
- Stylish, Knee High Stockings A Must Have For Parkour Training, Air, Flight Travel, Running, Triathlon, Iron Man, Baseball, Soccer, Basketball, Racquetball, Biking, Ski, Marathon, Work, Nursing, Pro Sports, Hiking, Alpine, Cyclists, Triathletes, Cross Country Runners, Fishing and Hunting.
- Seamless Toe, Anatomical Fit, 200 Needle Count Construction, Durable, Dense Design, Moisture Wicking, Temperature Regulating Mesh Fabrics For Breathability, No Zipper, No Copper, No Cotton with Top of The Line Nylon, Polyester & Spandex Yarns. Comes in Black, White, Neon and Pink.
- MENS SIZING CHART: MEN SMALL (5 – 7) MENS MEDIUM (7.5 - 9.5) MENS LARGE: (10 – 12) MEN’S XL (12.5 – 14) & WOMENS SIZING CHART: WOMENS SMALL (5 – 7), WOMEN MEDIUM (7.5 – 9.5) WOMEN’S LARGE (10 – 12) LADIES XL (12.5 – 14.5) Designed by Professional Athletes. On Sale for a Limited Time. Buy With Confidence Now. Money Back Warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PLANNING ON GETTING STRONGER?
You can plan on sore calves then; and if you’re planning on that, you need the right tools for the job.
THAT’S WHEN YOU NEED ABD!
Offering you superior support and durability, ABD Athlete is the go-to choice for the very best in graduated compression to help you when it comes to athletic support and performance. Even if you just need periodic relief from leg pain and swelling or minor spider and varicose veins, we’re a perfect fit.
With a perfect size for everyone, and available in black, pink, neon, or white, you’re sure to find the fit and style you need to perform and look your best—No seams so you can forget those blisters, and added arch and toe support for comfort you can’t beat. Look below for a full sizing chart:
MENS SIZING CHART: MEN SMALL (5 - 7) MENS MEDIUM (7.5 - 9.5) MENS LARGE: (10 - 12) MEN'S XL (12.5 - 14)
WOMENS SIZING CHART: WOMENS SMALL (5 - 7), WOMEN MEDIUM (7.5 - 9.5) WOMEN'S LARGE (10 - 12) LADIES XL (12.5 - 14.5)
Designed by Professional Athletes.
Remember, we’re here to make sure you’re satisfied. If you’re not, we promise to make sure that we make it right, no matter what. You are our top priority.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had gone back and forth between several different kinds and styles on my amazon search. I read thousands of reviews and in the end decided I would order a pair of these, as well as the Calf Compression Sleeves (by Buttons and Pleats). I figured if one didn't do the job the other would.
Both are excellent btw.... but there is a winner.
According to the size chart provided here I am a size small, but reviews all said they were very tight... so i ordeed up a size and got the medium. The chart goes by shoe size, but it should probably go by calf measurements instead... as shoe size is not indicative of body type.... and these rise up to the knee. So like I said I ordered a size medium, which was one size up.
They arrived in 2 days through prime and I opened them up immediately. At first glance I was really pleased. They were pretty in pink and were very soft and cushion-ie. I put my hand inside to start putting them on, when I noticed how taut they were.. they were very difficult to put on. I think the first time I put them on it took about 4 minutes.... not joking. 4 minutes of pulling, stretching and gasping for breathe... and I'm in good shape, so I wasn't too pleased.
Anyway once I got them on they were very comfortable... exactly what I expected actually. They cover the whole foot as a compression sock and hug all the way up to the knee.
I would recommend them.... But I would seriously suggest ordering up 1 or 2 sizes... 1 size up for an average calf-to-body ratio, and 2 sizes up for a larger or more muscular calf.. I can't promise the foot won't be too big if ordering up 2 sizes.. but I know it took far too long to get these on.
Perhaps the company could provide calf measurements for the sizes in the future.. I think that would be most helpful to customers.
I'm putting a video link below... it is me trying on both of the compression sleeves I purchased. Maybe it will help someone. (If it doesn't show as a link you can copy and paste into your url.)
For reference... my calf measurements are listed below:
Widest circumference: 14 & 3/4 in
Ankle circ: 9.5 in
Length from ankle bone to knee: 14 in
I should have went with the large. They would have been much easier to get on and I'm sure still they would still provide accurate compression.
I did wear the medium size on a run this week. They worked well... I had less cramping and having the whole foot covered and padded was a nice bonus... they were definitely noticable throughout the run, but not uncomfortable. They stayed up the whole time too, which was a concern for me.. I was sure they were going to be slipping to my ankles. But they worked out nicely.
I'm happy to report these are pretty great.... just please take my advice and order 1 or 2 sizes up. I know it seems ridiculous but they just run very small.
Also I have laundered these a few times now... I usually handwash and hang dry but these are very absorbent and I wanted to make sure they were thoroughly cleaned... I put mine in a garment bag and then in the wash on a cold and gentle rinse.... then I hung them up to dry... dryers are never good for something like this :)
So the other pair I got was my winner... but if the correct size had been in my little competition I think they would have had a real chance.
Thumbs up for price and delivery... and yes, thumbs up for the product too :)
Second, the quality - The socks arrived in very nice packaging. Fine, not indicative of what's inside but a nice change from the simple plastic bag most compression socks arrive in. After pulling the socks out and trying them on (fit perfectly) it is obvious the quality of this product. I have no doubt I will receive many months, probably years of wear from these. Of all the compression socks I've purchased so far, these seem to be the highest quality for the best price (I paid $25).
These socks do the trick, and they're plenty long. The material is thick with excellent compression from toe to knee, and the workmanship seems excellent. I just wish they made compression sleeves as well as socks!
So I'm very glad to have found these size XL ones. My feet feel great in them and the calf pressure is there. I'm 6'3 with long legs and the length hits me below the knee. The only down side is that you get lines in your calf skin from the design. That might be part of the "targetted" design and keep them from slipping. They go away in a few minutes.
Most recent customer reviews
They look and feel great, and I'm really surprised at the amount of support these offers.Read more
Size wise: the foot part runs large while the calf all part is small.Read more