|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$17.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|You Save:||$18.00 (50%)|
- SCIENTIFIC DESIGN - Knitted by Germany professional Medical grade machine, these compression socks are more durable, comfortable, denser, and better fitting, great for training, race, pregnancy, crossfit, and plantar fasciitis relief.
- GRADUATED COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY- Graduated Compression provides the most compression in the ankle area and less in the calf area, promote blood circulation and oxygen flow, these not only prevent cramping, fatigue, swelling, but also help muscle recovery, spider, varicose veins and diabetic.
- GREATLY BREATHABLE¡êoExclusive Advanced Material (nylon & lycra blended) stops the growth of bacteria and fungus while wicking moisture away, Breathable high performance fabric keeps an optimal temperature, anti-odor, anti- itch.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA- Great gift to runners, basketball players, joggers, athletes, field sports, cross training, gym workouts, hiking, tennis, cycling, office workers, airplane travelers, and those on their feet all day.
- 100% SATISFATION GUARANTEED - your satisfaction is our priority, if our below knee high stockings doesn't meet your needs, we'll refund you the full price *No Questions Asked*
Customers who bought this item also bought
How Does Our Compression Socks Facilitate Your Daily Life?¡À
These socks feature a strategically placed mesh design for advanced calf support and breathability, provide advanced engineering and an elite construction for muscle support and injury prevention, also feature a comfort sole for a lightly cushioned toe and heel for the best fit.
Allowing your legs to last longer during marathons, races, or long rides, prevents any chafing or skin irritation. A no slip cuff ensure they stay in place even during the hardest workouts.?
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the socks, please contact us within 45 days, and we will immediately refund every penny you paid for - no questions asked.
Don't wait for this sale to the end! Go to the top of this page and click the ADD TO CART button before closing of the promotion
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01JZ8ELS4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2016
- #17 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Patient Treatment Equipment > Braces & Splints
- #117 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Durable Medical Equipment > Braces, Splints & Slings > Compression Socks
- #181 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Wound Care & Dressings
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Update : 3 days of all day wear and I can't believe the difference! I haven't been sore, hot, or in pain! You can see by my last picture there is a big physical difference too!! Considering most of these socks are in the $20 range and these were 10, I'm super impressed! This is amazing!
So as soon I arrived at home, off to Amazon I went. The super fast shipping got me quickly taken care of and I got a total of 3 pairs for what one would have cost at the pharmacy.
First of all, if you get these, please do so at the advice of a doctor or with the intent to see a doctor as quickly as possible. Swelling in the calves can be the result of a blood clot. Such blood clots are serious health issues that must be dealt with quickly, and by a professional. In my case I was discharged from the hospital only after an ultrasound of my legs indicated not clots.
The upside: these socks are COMFORTABLE! They are not quite stylish but look good enough to wear without a pair of dress socks on top. They seem to survive the washing machine and dryer just fine.
The immediate result in my case was normal calf size after a day's work. My foot still swelled a little bit for a few days. However, I am able to walk around and work longer, and more comfortably, than I was in the week preceeding this purchase. Things seem to be back to normal with everyday wear. I even tried a day off and that worked out fine as well.
I have to make this long drive one more time, and I will certainly wear these the entire trip. I will be wearing these anytime I plan to drive for more than one hour for the forseeable future. These are comfortable and in some respects are now my favorite pair of socks!
They seem well made and I expect they will last for several years of use.
They fit tight (but in a good way, they are supposed to be tight) I wear a size 8.5 shoe and do not have big calfs or anything, so a size small fit perfect. It took a minute for me to figure out the easiest way to put these on, but once I had that down they gave me no problems.
These are great for anyone looking for compression socks for work or edema or whatever it may be for.