- Save 10% on SPIKEY MASSAGE BALL (PURPLE) when you purchase 1 or more ITEMS offered by Physix Gear Sport. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on LACROSSE MASSAGE BALL SET (RED) when you purchase 1 or more ITEMS offered by Physix Gear Sport. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on PLANTAR FASCIITIS FOOT COMPRESSION SLEEVES (BLACK S/M) when you purchase 1 or more ITEMS offered by Physix Gear Sport. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on CALF COMPRESSION RUNNING SLEEVE (BLACK M/L) when you purchase 1 or more ITEMS offered by Physix Gear Sport. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on CALF COMPRESSION RUNNING SLEEVE (BLACK L/XL) when you purchase 1 or more ITEMS offered by Physix Gear Sport. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on CALF COMPRESSION RUNNING SLEEVE (BLACK L/XL) when you purchase 1 or more ITEMS offered by Physix Gear Sport. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on CALF COMPRESSION RUNNING SLEEVE (BLACK M/L) when you purchase 1 or more ITEMS offered by Physix Gear Sport. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on PLANTAR FASCIITIS FOOT COMPRESSION SLEEVES (BLACK S/M) when you purchase 1 or more ITEMS offered by Physix Gear Sport. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Compression Socks for Men & Women, BEST Graduated Athletic Fit for Running, Nurses, Shin Splints, Flight Travel, & Maternity Pregnancy. Boost Stamina, Circulation, & Recovery - Includes FREE EBook!
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STYLE AND CONFIDENCE ON YOUR LEGS – Finally! A Durable Compression Sock designed to last, without compromising quality or Comfort. Double stitched with Anti-Bacterial Fabric your legs will thank you. Feel the immediate Comfort and remarkable design of your new Stamina Long Sock Tights. Quality stitched & Easy to get on even though they are a compression sock! They Wash well without losing compression keeping all the Excellent vascular toning benefits.
- BECAUSE PUSHING YOURSELF THAT EXTRA MILE MATTERS! Get your blood circulating in style! Great for relief of varicose veins or other leg swelling issues. Use it every day, night, or both. Prevent Blood clots after surgery and Fits well unlike other Dr. prescribed Stiff varieties. The compression and support is perfectly located on Heel, Foot & Calves, and the toe area wont squeeze your aching toe joints. Instant comfort & support. Moisture wicking properties, rapidly air dry in a few hours.
- TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL – Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Stay put Cuffs & Soothing feeling at the bottom and sides of foot, with no pinching seen with lesser quality socks without ankle support. Fall in love with your new Stamina socks, easy to pull on. and they breath! Use in extremely hot weather, crossfit, through mud, water, wall/crawl/rope climbs, and half marathons. Perfect for extreme races and long runs!
- GRAB CONTROL OF YOUR WELLBEING IN STYLE – An Excellent compression hose, very durable, with a fashionable look, and variety colors available. Washable & designed with Quality Lycra Fabric, built for durability. Customers agree, the comfort is amazing. Use them on a plane during that 9 hr flights or during that 6 mile walk, Your durable (20 - 30 mmHg) sleeves work with your routine. Feel the shock absorption effect instantly that really helps reduce fatigue and swelling in your lower leg.
- GET READY. TO BECOME, A RAVING FAN! – We cut no corner in our product, and will cut no corners in our support of you! You are making a very intelligent decision doing business with our company. We know you're a big deal, and we'll only provide you with the finest product and service around, or your MONEY BACK! Add your Stamina Compression Socks to your Cart, and experience the Physix Gear Sport customer experience phenomenon! Add to cart now to begin the amazing journey!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
YOUR SEARCH FOR THE BEST COMPRESSION SOCKS FINALLY OVER!
ALL NEW STAMINA COMPRESSION SOCKS from Physix Gear Sport- Do you spend all day on your feet, and the result is swollen ankles and fatigue?
-Suffer from Aching and Heavy feeling in Legs, Foot Pain, Shin Splints, Varicose Veins, or Plantar Fasciitis?
-Want to prevent blood clots, especially after surgery or prevent injury when inactive?
INTRODUCING STAMINA COMPRESSION SOCKS BY PHYSIX GEAR TO THE RESCUE!-INSTANT RESULTS, Graduated Compression increases blood circulation which provides increased performance and faster recovery
-WONT SLIP DOWN LEGS, like other cheap Kinesiology tapes
-MOISTURE WICKING MATERIAL, designed breathability, sore muscles relief, reduce inflammation, and workout recovery
-PERFECT SOCKS FOR Nurses, Athletes, anyone looking for lower leg stamina and recovery!
-VERSITILE PERFORMANCE, For women and men, nurses and doctors, athletes and runners. Anyone on their feet all day
-ENHANCE PERFORMANCE, rehabilitate, supporting muscles for sporting events. The ultimate Results & recovery formula
-QUALITY, A blend of nylon fabric that will fight bacteria and moisture for maximum comfort.
WHEN YOU PURCHASE TODAY, YOU GET THIS BONUS!- 2 FREE EBOOK DOWNLOAD GUIDES! Amazon Buyers Trust our Physix Gear Brand to be Quality Products
BACKED BY OUR 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
WE CAN'T GUARANTEE THIS PROMO WILL LAST, SO ORDER NOW!
AND WHEN YOU DO CONSIDER GETTING TWO, ONE FOR YOU AND ONE FOR YOUR VERY BEST FRIEND!
Color: Black & Blue L/XL (Women 8-15.5 / Men 8-14) PAIR
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
VitalSox – This is a comfortable compression sock that comes just below the knee cap and has a nice wide top band and a nice thicker footbed for comfort. The support compression is nice through the foot and up the calf. I purchased size Medium based on the shoe-size chart provided by the seller. Because sizing of compression wear is really based on both calf and foot size, I was concerned that the Medium might be too tight in the calf, but that is not the case.
ABD Athlete – Nicely made socks, a bit lighter weight than the VitalSox, but still provide plenty of support. Based on their foot size and calf size chart, I purchased the Large size. While I found these comfortable and supportive when I first put them on, they became less comfortable after several hours of wear. This seemed to be caused by the combination of a narrow top band a length that brought the sock just past the widest part of my calf, but a solid two inches below the bottom of my knee cap. I found myself needing to re-arrange the location of the top band to keep from having a sore spot under the band.
Physix Gear – Right out of the package, there was a visible difference with this pair of sock. The calf area of the sock is designed to be wider at the top of the sock compared to the ankle region. With my large calves, this seemed like a good feature. Based on their calf size/shoe size chart I went with the L/XL size. These socks have a fairly narrow top band, but because they are long enough (come up to the bottom of the knee cap), and wider at the top, they are very comfortable to wear all day, and provide nice, noticeable support throughout the foot and leg.
Conclusion – There are many factors that will be important to you, and they won’t be exactly the same as my factors. That said, for me, the best of these three socks is the Physix Gear sock. They are long, supportive and all-day comfortable. A close second place finish goes to VitalSox – They are long, comfortable and have a nice wide top band. They are a bit heavier than the other brands, so might feel a bit too warm on a hot day. Third place goes to ABD athletic because, for me, they are a bit too short and the top band is too restrictive on my calf. All three brands seem to be very well made. I have only worn each pair for one day, and washed them one time. After more wearings and washings I will update with any new thoughts that come out of longer experience.
I have tried different compression socks and these are by far the best. I'm 5'3, plus size and my calf size is 21 in. I ordered according to the size chart and XL is a perfect match. 19 inches on the size chart is the max but I took my chances and they are sooo perfect. The compression is truly 20-30, they don't cut off circulation and the length is perfect stopping at the back of my knee. The compression is so supportive, they stay in place and don't roll down like others. The colors are vibrant ( I have pink and blue) I hope they make more colors soon:)
At the end of each shift, I can honestly say I don't have the foot pain like before and I do have more energy. Highly recommend.
FYI; because of the material, if your feet sweat I would order a size up and wear a pair of thin ankle cotton socks under. I haven't tried it so I can't tell you how it feels....just a suggestion:)