Pair of Knee Compression Sleeves Neoprene 7mm for Men & Women for Cross Training WOD, Squats, Gym Workout, Powerlifting, Weightlifting by MAVA SPORTS
- Please CHECK THE SIZING CHART before placing your order. Do not order a size smaller as they will not fit. We will exchange your item asap if you’re having sizing issues.
- UNMATCHED CUSTOMER SUPPORT: If you didn’t get the right size or the color you wanted, please contact us and we will take care of everything ASAP. We answer all our messages in less than 12 hours so you’re in good hands. We pride ourselves with offering unmatched customer support!
- Knee Compression is Proven to PROMOTE MUSCLE RECOVERY & INJURY PREVENTION, promoting muscle and joint health, offering optimal muscle support during wear.
- ANATOMICALLY SHAPED FOR PERFORMANCE - achieve more from your sessions with these strong neoprene knee sleeves.
- EXTRA SUPPORT & STABILITY - relieving muscle stiffness and soreness, providing that little help with pain and knee discomfort, arthritis, osteoporosis, tendonitis
- SIZING CHART - Please check it for a perfect fit and superior comfort. Do NOT order a size down since it won't give you better compression. Their unique design provides the best support for heavy squats, cross training, leg presses and high intensity weight lifting. MATERIAL COMPOSITION: 100% neoprene
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Thick 7mm design to provide the best compression
- Anatomically fit ergonomic design for better stability
- Highly comfortable & efficient, with no stiffness
- Built to last, double-stitched for durability
- Designed with high performing athletes in mind!
Orthopedic support to prevent injury and aid joint pain recovery during rehab (such as runners as well as jumpers knee, ACL , MCL, PCL, meniscus tears, arthritis, tendonitis and osteoarthritis)
Reduces inflammation and swelling, stimulates blood flow, has a heating effect that promotes muscular recovery. The compression also helps to relieve muscle and joint pain and aids in muscle recovery & rehabilitation.
What sets us apart?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently purchased these Mava knee sleeves. I made sure to measure my knee with the directions on the product page. When my sleeves arrived the fitment was perfect, just enough stretch to need to roll them on but onece in place they were perfect. The issue I have that makes the product only one star is during the second set of squats the sleeve got very loose. When I looked at it, the stitching down the back of the sleeve had completely pulled apart. I’d hope this was a fluke but after several years of powerlifting I finally bought a set on recommendation and couldn’t even get through a set before they broke.
Mava customer service is one of the best experiences I have had with any customer service in as long as I can recall! Once they heard I had an issue, they contacted me the next day! The replacement sleeves were on their way to my house before the ink was dry on my return label. They showed genuine concern for the issue with their product as well as my opinion. I sit right in between sizes based on their sizing chart and they recommend moving up a size if you are on the high end. They made sure I was aware of the correct method of measuring and replaced the defective sleeves without question.
My Mava knee sleeves fit well, not quite as snug as I’d prefer but they don’t slip up or down with use so I am pleased with the fit. The feel of the sleeve is solid and stitching is more durable this time. The sleeves do exactly what they are made for during a lift, my knees stayed warm and loose with no discomfort whatsoever.
Thank you Mava Team for your prompt attention and genuine concern for your product and your customer! I look forward to many more lifts with these sleeves! My only regret is that I left them home when I went snowboarding for the first time, I could have used the extra warmth and cushion!