7mm Thick Knee Sleeves Compression & Support Brace [1 Pair] Performance Neoprene For Weight Lifting Injury Recovery Cross-Fit Powerlifting Squats For Men & Women 12 MONTH GUARANTEE
|Price:||$25.90 - $28.90|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
EX-277 PERFORMANCE SCR NEOPRENE KNEE SLEEVES
The EXOUS Bodygear EX-277 Performance knee Sleeves are the perfect accessory for your sporting and exercise needs. If you are looking for the finest quality 7mm thick Neoprene knee support sleeves look no further!. See why EXOUS Bodygear is the choice for you:
Designed & Tested by Athletes for Athletes
We Don't just make generic 'me too products' but we actually take the time and investment to make our products 'different by design' we know that strength athletes, cross fitters and multi-sports people need high-quality compression supports that give the best balance between support, heat retention area of coverage and of course value. Te EX-277 does all of these and here is why:
1. We have listened to consumers, feedback forums and athletes in what they want, a longer than average length of knee sleeve vs generic cheaper brands out there. The EX2-77 is a full 0.7" longer about 2cm than typical knees sleeves of similar nature, this gives more coverage, better support and more protection to the whole knee joint with a higher surface area to stay in place and do its job
2. We have used higher quality SCR neoprene over standard SBR Neoprene, again you will see this straight away when you feel the thickness of the 7mm Neoprene and the thick quality and density of the material which creates the quality of compression and support for all levels of sports and athletic needs.
3. Triple stitched for strength and durability with stylish unisex neutral design - Strong stitching and joins combined wit the styling makes our knee sleeves ideal and suitable for men and women in a variety of different sports
4. Labels on the outside for maximum comfort and less irritation. Too many people were complaining about a long and annoying inside washing label scratching the back of their leg when wearing other knee sleeves, so we made sure to keep all of the labels and anything that can cause itching and discomfort on the outside for the best comfort and use
5. Our EXOUS Bodygear quality promise - support for the product for 12 months for any issues and probelms we git you back
Over 6 sizes to choose from for the best fit
FITTING AND SIZING GUIDE FOR BEST FIT
KNEE SIZE IN INCHES CHOOSE SIZE:
<12" X- SMALL
13.0"- 14.1" MEDIUM
14.1"- 15.6" LARGE
15.6"- 16.9" X-LARGE
16.9"- 18.2" XX-LARGE
** Note if you wish to have a tighter fit such as increasing the intra-ocular pressure in the knees for performing more stable and intense squats and dead lifts it is good to size down my one size. Fit regular sports protections and use normal sizing is ideal
Made with stronger more durable SCR neoprene
The EX-277 Knee Sleeves are approximately 11" long on the front side which is around 27cm, made from premium grade 7mm thick SCR neoprene The advantages of SCR neoprene over cheaper SBR Neoprene:
SCR Neoprene (EX-277 KNEE SLEEVES) VS SBR Neoprene - standard generic knee sleeves
Tensile Strength(kg/cm2) 4.0 3.0
Tear Strength(kg/cm2) 2.5 2.0
Elongation Break(%) 300 200
Our EX_277 Knee sleeves uses a higher quality SCR neoprene which has a longer stretch and is stronger and will tear less easily perfect for piece of mind and value
Made by Athletes for Athletes
Use in weightlifting- leg extensions, power lifting , squats, Olympic lifts, dead lift, ;leg press, volley ball, soccer, running, football, basketball, hand ball, wrestling, martial arts, squash, tennis Golf, and all sports requiring knee protection. the &mm thickness provides excellen heat retaining properties to help keep knee joint warm and supple.
Sizing for large leg muscles
If you have developed quadriceps and calf muscles above average size then you will need to consider a size up from the standard size guide. the upper thigh above the knee cap will be the limiting factor when choosing the right size so please make sure you pick a size that will accommodate larger leg muscles
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I found:
- The neoprene is very high quality very thick 7mm
- the stitching and construction is as good as Ive seen with knee sleeves that cost over $50-$60
- I like the fact that all the labels are on the outside so it doesn't annoy your skin ( can occur on others)
- The compression is great and the warmth they provide keeps my knees supported throughout my workout.
I have to say I'm very impressed at the quality of these knee sleeves they are so well priced and the fact that they give you a bit more length than many others at a lower proce is veen better value.
FYI the packaging is also pretty stylish as is the sleeves to wear Will def pass this on to others to consider for cross fit/ weights
As you know there are two real levels of knee compression, the really stiff high compression SBD level for powerlifting and the regular training and bodybuilding style knee sleeves we use for weights and really any thing else, I even wear them for when iI hit the hoops after a gym session to keep the knees healthy. These are in the same class of knee sleeve for your typical training needs not like SBD but in the same realms of rehbands, nordic lifting and the like. In fact I own all three brands, I keep my SBD for power lifting but I frequently where rehbands and nordic lifting sleeves I found them pretty similar in every aspect
The Exous performance sleeves bring a little something extra to the table, they are LONGER! yes they are about over 11 inches which make them closer to the length of the SBD's so I was delighted to test these out in my weight session hitting a number of exercises:
4x6 back squat
4x8 low hack squat
4x10 leg press
1 set walking lunge to failure.
Enough of a leg workout to get a feel for these.
My feedback is this:
1. these are as good a quality knee sleeve as rehbands, nordic lifting, and any other brand in the same class under $50
2. The material and workmanship is excellent
3. The extra length made a difference by adding more coverage to keep my knees warm and it felt like better compression as more of your legs and bod is in the sleeve filling it out.
PLUS POINT - they stay on better as more grip around the knee.
pound for pound best value and quality for this price point for 7mm thick knee sleeves.
See my video for a comparison close up
The other good thing about these sleeves is the stitching is very well done, there are no loose ends, no sharp edges and the joins I can tell are very strong I have confidence that these will last a long time from my first impression.
The exous bodygear knee sleeves have exceeded my expectations because they have got a killer product at a fraction of the price compared to the established brands where you can typically pay the same price for one where you get a pair here and the I love that they are longer than most as well which is a double bonus.
Im very happy with my purchase Serious 5-stars